Status: update when i can!!

It's What Makes Me, Me

Collecting Your Victims

This house was huge; I would need to be shown around, taken on a guided tour. I had hoped Gemma would be the one to show me around, but she had been detached from the group by a very desperate Josh. I looked around hoping one of the others could take me around but no they had arms draped around them as they danced to the loud beat, Brock the taller of the two was dancing with Ellie. The head cheerleader was dating the quarter back; I was learning all the American terms fast, they had been portrayed exactly in the movies. I made the mental note to avoid him, Ellie had been nice to me so far but if I interfered then I would be severely punished. Caitlin on the other hand hated me; I had become the talk of the team stealing her spotlight. With her arms locked around ash, the kindest looking of the jocks, he had spiky black hair and sparkling brown eyes, I wasn’t suspicious of the actions that left me with Elliot.
Elliot had blonde hair, the spikes were falling slowly, and soon his hair would be just flat, a tanned complexion and blue eyes that hid an evil glint. The leather jacket around his shoulders was removed teasingly, I giggled and shrugged it off, approaching me hands out stretched he took my jacket from my bare shoulders, sliding his finger gently down my arms in the process, I shivered he seemed to like that response as a big smile spread on his smug face.
The garden was the first stop on our tour; it was huge, large tents sheltered the outside partiers, the tents were all for different things, one was for smokers. Big groups of people lazily moved around, cigarettes pressed between lips, the music with its large bass was still audible. One tent I knew for definite I would not be visiting had small groups of people entering and leaving, it was a hot tent. I had heard about those but never seen one before now, it was most likely weed being smoked inside, I didn’t like drugs, alcohol I was fine with but anything else avoided my lips.
We moved on, I think Elliot could sense my awkwardness as we headed into the heart of the party to find a drink. Pushing through crowds of people we entered the large kitchen, littered with empty bottles and cans, I would hate to be the one to clean this up. I stopped as Elliot went to find us a beverage, I was probably wrong to trust the shifty look in his eyes but I did anyway, he returned shortly with two bottles one was a beer and the other a spirit of some kind, I grabbed the spirit I would act the stereotypical party girl, taking a large swig of what I now recognized to be vodka.
It was time to see upstairs, still I wasn’t suspecting anything. The large staircase was in the opposite direction, we made our way through the mass of people. Elliot’s hand grasped mine so not to lose each other in the crowd, a large pair of speaker stood in front of me, the bass knocked the breath out of me, as I’d never been near to something so loud. I felt myself being tugged away; the elegant staircase was now before me. I tried to be dainty as we made our way up the stairs and I managed it without a hitch, despite being in six inch heels. A vast hallway held many closed doors, trying to hide the sounds coming from within them, door after door was closed. Stepping over the passed out, hopefully still conscious members of the cheerleader and football teams, we made it to two open doors, one the bathroom contaminated with sick, various unknown liquids, more passed out people and empty cans, bottles and glasses. The other was an expertly decorated bedroom, a large four poster bed to the left hand side of the door and a view through the clear windows that was to die for.
Still inspecting the room I felt my balance leave me, staggering forward I had to find something to lean on, the bottle fell from my hand smashing sending droplets flying. My vision had gone blurry and I was losing strength. I felt myself falling onto the large bed, trying to see what I was doing I noticed a blurred silhouette drawing nearer to me. The door slammed shut, I felt a sudden imbalance on the bed as another body joined me on the sheets. A hand suddenly came to my cheek and a pair of lips met mine, I wriggled as Elliot tried to move on top of me, I wasn’t going to let this happen.
I used my dwindling strength the push him away from me, in the process his grip around my thigh tore my tights, I pushed again this time catching him off guard, I shouldn’t have had that much strength, he fell landing heavily on the floor. I saw my chance and ran.
Stumbling over partiers and bottles as I was making my way towards the large door, I couldn’t stay here, grabbing my party poison jacket, I was not leaving that behind. The sound of the music dimmed as I ran further I wouldn’t make it home, where else could I go? I decided to take my chances and find Charlie.
The roads blurred into one as I ran, heels clicking until I tripped, my knee scraped along the gritty surface, my heel had snapped.
Dumping my heels I struggled to my feet, unaware of the damage caused by Elliot or the fall I was now just concentrating on moving and finding a friendly face. Familiar noises entered my ears, nearly making it I collapsed; the drug had taken over, falling over in the dark alley alone causing more injuries to my already damaged body, my vision black unable to recognize the approaching figure.
♠ ♠ ♠
(1005 words) longer chapters for you
comment and subscribe
enjoy
holly :) xx