Status: update when i can!!

It's What Makes Me, Me

You’ve Got the Devil Inside

'Alexandra Tucker get up right now' my grandmother’s voice filled the corridor. It was my first day of school, a new school in a new country. After my parents died I had moved from England to live with my grandparent's in Manhattan. We had been disowned by them when my mother, their only daughter had married my father and left. Accepted back on one condition, following every rule and order they made with no questions asked.
My grandmother was an elderly lady whose aim in life was to be better than everyone else, with a fragile frame she was simply deceptive because she knew most skills that would scare or petrify you, she knew several martial arts and could even argue anything, and once I was told that I was not breathing correctly. Such scrutiny was only used for family members. My grandfather all though young at heart was slowly disappearing before my eyes, the only family member who didn't look at me with eyes of hatred. It was too bad that he doted upon his wife and was too scared to disobey her strict commands.
It was time to go to school. Yet to receive a uniform I was to attend in my own clothes. Clothes that I had brought with me, my grandmother had been far too busy to take me to by some new clothes. So I had to attend one of the most prestigious schools in clothes that would make me an outcast. Jet black skinny jeans, well worn converses and my favourite hoodie, My Chemical Romance in edgy white letters across the front with the graphic 'mushroom cloud' beneath. Arriving in a stretched black limousine really was a new experience for me, I wasn't allowed to been seen with my grandparents usually I was a disgrace to them evidence of the daughter they'd lost, twice.
Carefully stepping through the empty corridor, I did not want to make a fool of myself even if no one was watching. I knocked twice barely audible on the principle's office, it swung open. I was shocked; the principle was a young lady who looked barely older than twenty. She stood poised in a fitted business suit, dark with thin white pin stripes following her curves, black heels that shone like glass reflecting light elongating her already long tanned legs. I felt the emotions I regretted so much, jealousy and self loathing. During our conversation she asked me many questions about school and education, all of which I answered clearly however when it became personal, either about me or the event with my parents my words became more cryptic hiding my emotions and problems. The loud sharp bell rang piercing through my ears that, I would need to get used to. Leaving the principle, Miss Sullivan sat in her office I knew the place would be filled with students now I was nervous, no... Stop pause remove emotions. Weaving between the students, my heart raced.
I noticed the obvious cliques, 'geeks', 'jocks', 'cheerleaders', ‘emos’, then I realized I didn't fit in with any of them. I would be alone, again.
♠ ♠ ♠
second chapter because im in a writing mood :)
holly :) xx
love to hear your comments