Status: update when i can!!

It's What Makes Me, Me

I've Been Lying To You

Weeks had passed since Elliot’s threat, every time I had seen him the evil glint in his eyes had reappeared, I could tell that he was waiting, waiting for me to tell someone, anyone just so he could torture me, and make me suffer beyond my imagination. I wasn’t as worried as I should have been, he shouldn’t and didn’t know about my past, there was no way he could hurt me more than my past had. My life had been full of suffering from many aspects, the obvious physical pain multiple beatings from my father, the psychological my mother’s total ignorance of my very existence and even emotional, Charlie had broken my heart, it wasn’t the most painful thing I had felt but I hadn’t felt anything in so long, it was bound to hurt.
Charlie was having another party, it was for the holidays we now had two weeks off, and I was overjoyed. Two weeks with friends relaxing, my grandparents were going on vacation, a trip to the Mediterranean. They could barely put up with seeing me for breakfast and supper everyday, let alone every minute of everyday for two weeks. A time away from me, a villa in the sun, no responsibilities and a maid and waiter caterring on there every need. I had made a plan; it was in my mind fool proof. I was to spend the week at Charlie’s, having fun, being reckless and getting to know everyone, to kick it all off we had to party hard tonight, as if the world was going to end, if only we had known that it just might.
I had to get ready; a whole new outfit had been bought for tonight, calf high purple converse all stars, a black netted tutu and a corset. Charlie had no idea about the new outfit it was a surprise, each garment had been picked by one of the others, Jared had chosen the shoes, the tutu was Gavin, and Alex had picked out a corset, who would have guessed? Andy had drawn a short straw he was stuck trying to sort out my make up and hair. Currently he was sat on my bed; legs crossed a determined look on his face, delving through the minimal contents of my make up bag. I was slowly perching on the chair in front of the mirror until I was abruptly pushed into the seat; the large mirror in front of me was covered, what was this? How to look good naked? The large silver box opened, revealing its contents, make up and lots of it, rows of eyeliner stacked neatly next to mascara, eye shadow and lipstick all in colour order.
After what seemed like hours Andy was finished with my make up, I still wasn’t allowed to see it till my hair had been dried and styled. I had strict instructions to have washed my hair and left it in a towel so the effect Andy wanted could be created easier from scratch. I pointed him in the direction of all my hair equipment and products, but before I could stop him he’d left, returning laden with bottles, sprays and small tubes, clearly he had raided my grandmothers cabinet, I would have to replace those if I didn’t want to die. Andy looked professional and experienced as he danced around my head, smoothing my hair with a spray preparing it for the heat of my super powered hair drier, ‘I wish I had one of these’ Andy was making small talk, it felt like I was in the hairdressers again, ‘oh that old thing, I never use it you can have it’ I replied, his eyes lit up as he smiled, this was simple enough to take my mind off the threat I could relax for the first time in weeks. All was calm until I blurted out ‘if you were in danger would you tell some one’ the happiness dropped from his face, ‘wait what!?’ beginning to panic over my words, contemplating various scenarios in his head ‘is it some thing to do with what happened to your wrist’ he asked, eyes big and sparkly the iconic puppy dog look, no I must ignore it, glancing at the fading finger shaped bruises on my wrists. ‘I will explain when were all together later’ I replied, I knew I must even if it meant putting myself in greater danger, Elliot would never find out I had say anything, I had a bag and was staying at Charlie’s for the first week, I had the protection from all of the boys, Charlie, Gavin, Andy, Alex and Jared.
It was time to reveal all, I had been so deep in my thoughts I hadn’t heard Andy as he busied around styling my long black locks. He whipped the red silk blanket off the mirror frame revealing me, dressed in my new outfit with my stunning make up and hair. My eyes looked huge, defined by eyeliner and a dark purple shadow on the lid, thick black mascara curled my already long lashes, every time I blinked it looked like I was batting my eyes. Foundation had my skin flawless, blusher enhanced the natural tint already forming on my cheeks and a purple gloss shone on my lips, I looked hot and could admit it. Straightened flicks of hair fell below my shoulders; the top had been razored and backcombed giving it much need volume, last Andy had added a cute little dragon fly bug clip into my hair breaking up the block colour but sticking with his strict colour scheme. The calf high converse’s showed off enough leg without being too exposed, the height of them gave my legs a strong athletic definition, the tutu was short and pretty with black lace and netting, giving the look a party theme, Alex’s corset choice was no doubt due to the fact it drew attention to my slim waist and my once average sized boobs, but it wasn’t my choice so I had to wear it, and so very luckily for me it had come with matching underwear.
The drive was quiet; we had taken a taxi because neither Andy nor I could drive, thrusting notes into the drivers hand I mumbled ’keep the change’ and with bags in hand we rushed up stairs so not to be seen. Creeping down the stairs my hand entwined with Andy’s, we had to find the others so they could see the outcome before Charlie did. We spotted them, heading over to the small circle on the floor only to be met with gaping mouths, jaws dropping and eyes widening, A few girls were with them, I would get to know them at a later date. ‘Have any of you seen Charlie? I really must find him’ my voice was calm and controlled showing nothing of my nervousness underneath, everyone shook there heads so I went looking. I strolled up to him confidently; he was sat in deck chair reclined by the pool, he head turned and his tongue flicked across the front of his lips at the sight of me. ‘There’s something haven’t told you’ I whispered in his ear, turning on my heels to leave I was regretting what I had just done I bumped into Andy and the others girls included. ‘Its later, were all here now tell me what’s putting you in danger’ Andy’s voice had become firm and forceful.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it took so long :'(
thank you 31 readers
enjoy please comment/ subscribe
holly :) xx