Status: update when i can!!

It's What Makes Me, Me

Avoiding the Parentals

Cowering as the cool breeze whipped around us, the sun was setting and the sky was fading till it reached a clear dark blue. A circle had formed around me, Charlie and the boys and the three girls I still didn’t know, one with the pink hair, another with black long curly hair with blonde highlights and the final one had platinum blonde curls that fell just above her waist, each girl held the hand of one of my boys I was jealous. I had to tell them the truth, Andy was determined to find out and for that I was grateful, he was showing he cared and I could say they forced me if this ever backfired, but how could it no one here would say anything and no one else could hear. I prepared for the secret I was about to tell, deep breathes filled my lungs with much needed oxygen, I was beginning to calm down.
I filled in the back story first, the girls had never known about it, all the painful details from that Friday night. I avoided telling them about my feelings for Charlie and how it had made that night the worst night of my life, ‘the worst night of my life so far’, I felt myself re-corrected by my fathers over shadowing voice, he had always said that to me after our ‘little’ fights. The memories from weeks ago were still crystal clear in my mind; Elliot pouncing towards me whilst drugs coursed through my body changing and inhibiting my behavior and thoughts as well as all my injuries, the back of my head, the one on my knee and the thigh scratches. I explained to Charlie’s amazement how grateful, happy and proud I was to have them all as friends, I was showing feelings and telling everyone about them, this was a big step for me.
Now was the hard part, I began ‘well when you found me the other day’ gesturing towards Charlie, I bit the bullet ‘Elliot had just threatened me, I wasn’t to tell anyone about the Friday and how he had failed or about him threatening me, even if you guys knew more than you already did or tried to act on it I would be punished. Apparently I ‘will suffer greater than you can ever imagine’, I didn’t know whether to believe him until he asked me to make his day. Now you know why I was fearful for my life, and none of you can tell anyone, Elliot doesn’t know about my past so he doesn’t know what amount of pain I can imagine.’ Everyone’s eyes were fixed on me as Charlie and Andy were slowly inching towards me, gasping for breath as I was engulfed by them.
Returning to the party, the other girls in tow I wanted to know more about them, who they were? What they liked? And why they cared enough about someone they’d never met? Grabbing drinks we found the only empty space, a patch of grass in the garden. We sat, all facing inwards, we had made a plan for the rest of the evening. First I had to get to know them and them me. I began, they already knew about me, all I explained was about my parents, luckily they had seen the news story and I didn’t have to go into detail. Trouble seemed to follow me everywhere I went, it was a talent I guess I acquired when I was younger, yet again I held certain pieces of my past away from them, memories even Charlie had still not known.
The one with the vibrant pink hair which fell in long curls to her waist spoke next ‘hey I’m Jamie’, she was smiling revealing a row of white perfectly straighten teeth. She was with Alex; they had been together for just over two months, they made such a cool couple Jamie’s personality meant she was more than able to be control Alex and his childlike attitude. Jared’s girlfriend was called Kaiya; she had the dark black hair with blonde highlights, with brilliant blue eyes that matched Jared’s they were the perfect pair, both was deemed attractive by society and they were nice, polite and smart. Kaiya and Jamie didn’t go to the same school as the rest of us but the other girl, Sarah did. I had seen Sarah around school; she was never with the guy’s though no wonder I didn’t know who she was. Sarah was dating Gavin; they seemed equally crazy, friendly and entertaining. Her blonde hair glowed in the dwindling light, as well casually sipped our drinks.
I wanted to play a drinking game; I had heard so much about them, the ‘I have never’ game was the one I wanted to try the most. Rising to my feet, I mumbled about fetching more drinks to play a game. The door was locked; it was very suspicious I would have to go the long way around. The small path around the side of Charlie’s house was over grown with nettles, tree branches and weeds; I don’t know why I didn’t use the gated and cleared other path. I was too focused on stepping one foot in front of the other to notice the shadowy silhouette approaching behind me. A pale white hand snaked around my waist and my face, the cloth was pressed to my face, this was all too familiar. I had forgotten that you don’t breathe when a cloth is pressed to your face, my mind was closing I began to feel weak. That black feeling was returning yet again.
♠ ♠ ♠
this took ages for some reason
next up Andy's P.O.V
comment/ subscribe
holly :) xx