Status: update when i can!!

It's What Makes Me, Me

We Always Thought It'd Be Fine

I feel really sorry about having to do that to Lexii but she had me worried, as we’d surrounded her almost forcing her to tell us what Elliot had done. No doubt it was still a painful memory for her, so many terrible things had happened to her during her short life, I just wanted to hug her and never let go. My guilt was some how lessened by the gratefulness and happiness she seemed to gain from sharing her problems with us, now she didn’t have to bear the weight of this on her own.
I felt lonely, I was the only one on my own, Alex had Jamie, Gavin and Sarah are together, Kaiya and Jared were a couple and Charlie and Lexii are going to get together soon. Why couldn’t anyone love me? Everyone thinks I’m childlike and innocent, if only they really knew my past they would understand why I shy away from people.
I was flashing back, the truth of my past yet again revealing it’s self in my eyes only, I longed to tell some one, anyone maybe Lexii she knows what it’s like to feel alone. I wasn’t abused by my parents like Lexii had been, however my family ignored my existence, leaving spending all their time working or on vacation without me. Even they didn’t know what had happened to me once they’d left, abandoned with a baby sitter, you always see the stories on the news baby sitters abusing the power given to them over children, and that was exactly what she had done. I was only seven when it first started; all my confidence and innocence had left that day destroyed by another person’s greed. It continued till I was thirteen, my parents then thought I was old enough to look after myself and fired her, that day was the happiest of my life and it still is. Becoming friends with the others boosted my self esteem, at first I still had to get over trust issues caused by my past. I had been attending secret therapy sessions alone, until Charlie had found out, he didn’t know about my past but now he would take me, sit for an hour in the waiting room and comfort me when I’d finished, strangely he never asked it was as if he knew it would make me worse. I trusted him, more than I trusted myself; he had known for months and hadn’t said a word about it to anyone.
Returning to the current situation I began to reflect on what had happened to Lexii since she’d moved here, Elliot, and school, all of us and in particular Charlie, I hoped soon she would find happiness. ‘Elliot is such an ass, he tried to rape her and failed, threatened her because of it. How could some one do that to a person? SHIT!’ I was thinking out loud I hoped no one had heard me, there wasn’t anyone near me. A shadowy figure was the closest person to me, they were texting and probably didn’t hear me, and I wasn’t suspicious.
It was time for me to find the others, the girls were sat in a circle giggling, they were fast becoming friends, and I was happy Lexii now could have some real friends of the same gender not those fake cheerleaders. The loud suggestions of a drinking game caught my attention, I wanted in. There was by far not enough alcohol outside for us to play and I think Lexii had realized this. I couldn’t help but stare as she gracefully rose to her feet and headed towards the door, it was locked that was very odd but yet again I did not suspect foul play. I waited expecting her to go through the gated exit towards the front; however she chose the opposite direction and started her journey alone through the unused path. Jumping to my feet I ran towards the girls, attacking them all in a friendly hug, they screamed sarcastically. This night was going well but was it to last?
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it took so long and is so short :/
enjoy, holly :) xx
just thought i'd say each title is a line from a song, each band is only used once. if you would like to suggest a title you can, comment the title and name of band thankyou :D
these are the ones i've already used- enter shakari blackout bvb good charlotte silverstein a7x biffy clyrothe clash amy can flyy we are in the crowd stone sour the view the used all time low AAR madina lake MCR simple plan paramore framing hanley placebo lostprophets slipknot gaslight anthem mindless self indulgence BMTH BOTDF caesars rome