Status: update when i can!!

It's What Makes Me, Me

You Can't Run From Me

She didn’t even see it coming. I had eyes and ears everywhere, knowing Lexii wouldn’t last and I could pounce. No one suspected my spy, even they wouldn’t have known if that little Andy kid hadn’t of mumbled it to him self, reminds me I must thank him for this at some point; even the runt hadn’t thought any thing of it as my spy text me , ‘it is time. Let’s go hunting!’ that had made me laugh but I wasn’t distracted, I had a plan and I must say it worked perfectly.
Phase one of the plan was to make sure she was happy and alone, she would be less anxious and observant. Getting my spy to alienate her was easy; locking the door into Charlie’s did the trick, there would have been a slight problem if Lexii had chosen the gated path, luckily she didn’t. Everything had gone the way I planned. Walking through the brambles, she wasn’t even looking and didn’t see me as I leapt up behind her. I had found the perfect weapon because Lexii seemed to have a resistance with the usual methods I chose, I picked an older less used means of subduing her, chloroform. It worked perfectly, caught off guard she had breathed heavily many times, introducing the chloroform to her system, slowly unintentionally inhibiting her system.
As she slowly lost consciousness I supported her, Lexii didn’t seem to weigh anything as I slowly lifted her on to my shoulders. Avoiding the partiers and neighbours as I made my way to the awaiting vehicle, dumping her in the passenger seat of my Porsche, it fit right into the upper class neighbourhood drawing no attention to the girl beside me. If seen I would look as if I was a protective boyfriend, helpful and caring. I wasn’t heading towards my city home, driving on to the wider, busier road, deciding on traveling to the country home. My parents were away vacationing for the holidays, no chance of a disturbance there, just what I needed for my plans.
Lexii looked perfect, like an angel made of stone so pure and delicate, it wasn’t going to last. My eyes couldn’t leave her, the sight of Lexii vulnerable and weak; she looked so appetizing in her party outfit. That outfit wouldn’t stay on long though; I longed to see underneath, her skin becoming paler, colder and more sensitive to my touch. Her black hair fell around her face perfectly, her dark eyelashes contrasting against pale skin and lips so plump and luscious, I just wanted to kiss them, claim them as my own. She stirred deep in sleep, moving ever so slightly so face away from me, as if some how subconsciously she couldn’t look at me, I wasn’t going to turn her back towards me she wasn’t purposely averting her eyes from me.
I hadn’t been here in years; I always could remember the way though as if it had been burned into my memory, glancing at my wrists I realized it had. That accident, or so called accident had nearly all but vanished from my memory as it had filled with better happier memories. Boiling water left scars hideously wrapped around my wrist, I ignored them they had become part of me. My wrists had weakened because of this injury, unable to hold a football made my pain and suffering worse, working so hard just to play, I now wanted to be the best.
The stone staircase was cold beneath my bare feet, shoes left at the door just as always, carrying her down took no real effort. Light was sparse in the basement, the small window allowed a breeze to enter, cool and harsh. Removing her tutu and converse, I hadn’t used brute force it wasn’t needed her body seemed to move wherever I wanted it, like she wanted me to undress her. Lexii’s clothes were neatly folded in my arms as I carried them upstairs, my plan working perfectly.
Hours had passed since Lexii had been abandoned in the basement, time to return and check on her physical and mental state. Creeping slowly along the corridor, I wanted it to be a surprise; she wasn’t going to be aware of my advancing thoughts. In my mind she was mine, my property I could do what I liked with her. The floor creaked underneath me ‘Shit!’ I exclaimed she knew I was coming now. I pushed the heavy hinged door, paint flaking as it scraped through the door frame. Increased light behind me forced my shadow onto the dull stone floor, Lexii cowering in the corner as I made my slow decent down the steps.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry took so long, got distracted
it was also my prom :D
holly :) xx
title- Bullet For My Valentine