Status: update when i can!!

It's What Makes Me, Me

I Missed The Caution That Stuttered From Your Tongue

The night of the party dragged on, Lexii had disappeared; I guessed it was because Andy had forced her to reveal what Elliot had done. Only one other time had I seen Andy so passionate about something, when he was helping me recover and to tell him the truth about my injuries, everyone had already known what I’d done but Andy cared enough to try to help me. It was as if Andy knew talking to some one, revealing my emotions and reasons would help me to heal, I don’t think I could ever forgive them for what they did to me especially Caitlin, Kelly was just a pawn in her sick little game even Ellie didn’t know what her second was planning, mutiny taking over the cheerleaders all she needed was a way to find Ellie’s weaknesses.
Lexii was no where to be found, Jared and Alex had checked her flat. It was empty no sign of life, we panicked, and there was no way to find out where she was. We dropped on the couch in front of my TV, the house was clean the smell of disinfectant looming in the air, wriggling my feet whilst they swung back and forth I nudged something, a small black and white rucksack tumbled out from under the cushioned seats, Lexii. No I suspected foul play, the thought had been at the fore front of my mind but now it was obvious. Lexii wouldn’t leave her things behind; her bag held inside the item she treasured most her party poison jacket and a worn pair of converses, my worn pair of converses.
I thought sleep would be hard that night, but I was exhausted my eyelids dropped as soon as my heavy head hit the soft pillow. It was nice, quiet and placid the world seemed light as well as dark, full of life yet empty and happy and sad, my mind was confused overwhelmed with emotions and feelings.
Blinking from the sudden increase in light, my hands were wrapped in around a material and a person; I could feel skin underneath my roaming fingertips. Lexii was underneath me, my fingers entwined with her bikini bottoms, I was pulling them up it seemed like an odd thing to do, and I couldn’t remember anything before this moment almost like I was hit with a nasty case of amnesia. Subconsciously my lips began to kiss from her slender thighs to her bare stomach, the flares from the rising sun shone in yellow, orange and red over our heads. My tongue sought hers and I found it, dancing playfully in her mouth with swirls and flicks, I wanted to slow this down. Planting softer more caring kisses on her whilst my hands supported her fragile head, Lexii’s nails scrapped my back digging in on my shoulder, and I continued to make a path from her lips to the soft skin on her neck planted in kisses.
She gasped underneath me as my hands wondered her body, my teeth sucking, licking and nibbling at her neck. I was on top sitting astride her waist looking down into those big brown puppy dog eyes; she looked so edible I couldn’t help it as my tongue flicked across my lips. Suddenly I was on my back, hand around her neck forcing her lips onto mine, she pulled back losing the grip of my hand playfully dipping her head lightly brushing mine, I loved her teasing side. Her very small bikini covered body sat straddling me until she slipped off of my swimming short covered torso, my hand tracing shapes and patterns moving slowly from her thigh to her knee. We were on a beach, in fact we were the only ones on this beach it was secluded and idyllic, brilliant blue waters alongside golden sand, hand in hand we lay there taking in our beautiful surroundings.
A strong heat suddenly radiated through my body, I wrenched my eyes open, Lexii stood before me terrified and so she should have been a bullet swinging in reverse came hurtling at great speeds back into the barrel of the gun held in my hands. Pain swept across her face, intense flames soared around her burning her legs, knees down to toes. I found myself stepping, gliding up the steps behind me, the flames surrounding her began to retract. Sparks and flames withdrew slowly the trail of lit petrol extinguished it self, the flame now concentrated in one area, the small man made flame of a lighter. The lighter began to rise, pulled into mid air by an invisible hand spinning in slow motion till it was solidly in my firm grip. What was happening? Why was I doing this?
Gesturing with the gun in my hand she slowly stepped out of the unlit pool of petrol as it slowly retracted flowing backwards up the steps, and I replaced the gun in my pocket. My hand gripped Lexii’s bare shoulder as I pushed her slowly down the steps; everything seemed to be running backwards. I couldn’t control my movements as I sauntered back up the stone staircase; ‘Shit’ this word haunted me, the first word Lexii had spoke this whole ordeal, I was confused unable to change the series of events unfolding before my eyes. Her body contorted as it hovered retracing a fall no doubt caused by something I was about to inflict, I was correct as my fist connected with her cheeks. The petrol had retraced its flow all the way till just a small trickle left began making its way up into the bottle in my hand, Lexii moved hesitantly back down to cower in a bare, hostile corner.
Walking backwards the large door closed behind me, I found my self out side the sky was fading, shrouded by a flood of clouds. I looked around for a sign, anything that could show me where I was. That’s when I saw it the small green sign, ‘6 miles’ I knew where I was.
My hands gripped the sheets of my bed, sweat dripping from my body; it had seemed so real, like Lexii had really been there within my reach. That sign I remembered it so clearly 6 miles, I wondered was I supposed to know that? Was that where Lexii was? There was only one way I would find out, jumping out of bed I rounded up the others. Filling them in on my plan as we made our way sleepily to the car, I would find Lexxi.
♠ ♠ ♠
thanks for your comments guys
comment more please :)
holly :) xx
title- Flood of red
im not sure why i did this as a chapter but if you like it please say :L :P