Status: update when i can!!

It's What Makes Me, Me

Last Days Are Looming Over Head

Savoring every last drop of my only life line, the water bottle, all strength in my body had gone, worn away at the lack of food and nutrients entering my system. I wanted, needed to escape it would be the only way to recover. The pain in my body had gone numb, it was still there more like an ache than any real feeling, my mind switched off everything pain and happiness, only once had this happened and it took years to feel again. My mental stability was strong but I was too weak too fight physically, barely able to lift my self to my bare, injured feet as the familiar creaking sound announced Elliot’s immanent arrival. An unusual noise added to the creak as the noise grew louder, something or someone was being dragged across the wooden floor above. Was this happening to some one else too? If I knew would I let them do this to someone else?
Light flooded my prison as the entrance was pulled open the advancing figure dragged an unrecognizable shape; I lunged forward narrowly avoiding the object as it came hurtling towards me, a chair, why was a chair needed? If I could have felt, fear would be surging my body inhibiting my abilities to think and react. It surprised me, the chair was intact, it hadn’t broken at all even I had broken and suffered damage falling from that height.
I had seen scenes like this in movies, interrogations that go wrong, a torture device used when they don’t comply; I had done nearly everything Elliot had tried to make me, why was he doing this? At first Elliot twisted the chair, sitting astride it to face me, the smug grin shining on his face; I contorted my facial muscles forming the most sarcastic smile I could. ‘Don’t be like that babe, can you guess what’s about to happen?’ he was calm as he spoke in a serenading voice, I wouldn’t fall for his nice act, ‘go to hell’ I muttered under breath but he still seemed to hear me. Instantly I knew to expect some kind of pain, I was met by a kiss on the cheek but to me that was far worse, finally the internal motives were revealed.
I shuddered under the warm pressure of his lips; his arm snaked around my body finding my hand, pulled to my feet with a rough jolt I stumbled falling into his awaiting arms. Elliot’s arms wrapped around me locking me in the unwanted embrace, his hand still in mine as he spun me it was as if we were dancing, it was all a game to him, one that I could tell was going to take a sick and deadly turn.
I was thrust into the chair, knocking the breath out of me, knowing that I wasn’t allowed to move, I didn’t. All became clear when his hands slid behind his back, ‘I have something in each hand, you will get both so don’t worry, which one would you like first?’ Elliot was acting like a child, playing mind games and I would have to play along. ‘Left’ I said nodding as well; he smiled ‘good choice’ from behind his back he pulled out a length of cloth, what was it? A gag? A blindfold? I was correct; the opaque cloth was pulled tightly around my eyes, eyelids unable to open. ‘Now for object two’ my head shifted frantically trying to work out what was happening ‘ calm down or this will hurt’ he whispered gently, almost seductively in to my ear, Elliot delayed his actions long enough to nibble on the bottom of my ear lobe.
Something began tightening around my wrists and then two clicks; I knew what the second object were handcuffs and by the feel around my wrists they were cold stainless steel, flexing my wrists I was trying to determine whether these were chained, hinged or rigid, I wasn’t lucky they were set rigid.
A pair of lips kissed mine firmly I associated it with the weight gain on my lap, I struggled to move, and this was definitely not what I wanted. The excess weight on my bare legs forced the chair edge painfully into my thighs, I gasped unfortunately gasping forced my chest forward, what had I done now? I could hear him laugh as he swept a piece of hair from my face, tucking it into the blindfold above my ear; Elliot’s breath was warm against my neck as he spoke ‘if only you knew what you did to me’. I tried to hold back the laughter and vomit as his lips reattached to mine, I denied his tongue entry into my mouth, and then true colours were revealed. Gripping my jaw with one hand and the back of my neck with the other, holding my head in place he forced his tongue into my mouth, I wasn’t going down that easily. A sharp smack hit me on the left cheek, ‘never bite my tongue again bitch’ and with that the only noise made was the heavy door slamming shut.
Impatience levels increased within me, it was awkward to try to sleep handcuffed to the chair. Twisting and turning I wished I could find a weakness in this chair, releasing myself if only from the solid object would make it bearable at least. I was alone, trapped and exhausted, unable to know if I’ll have the strength to fight of another advance.
Suddenly I was woken, the door swung open and the voices echoed around the stone room. What was going on? I wanted to be able to see, to help or even to worry. Five different voices met my ears, Elliot’s and four others, three male and one female. Something was going on upstairs, I could hear shouting, fighting and crying. Cracks and gasps filled the room as the female came falling down the steps, she gasped and began crying. ‘Shut up’ ‘be quiet’ voices shot sharp commands at the weeping girl, ‘I…I...I can’t’ her quiet voice stuttered by the flow of tears. ‘Do you want to end up like this one?’ I guessed they were gesturing towards me; she must have shaken her head because no more words were spoken. All had gone quiet except for the girl’s deep breathing, were we alone? I began to believe so till a pair of lips met mine, then another and another and finally a forth pair, what was going on?
♠ ♠ ♠
comments please :)
enjoy
holly :) xx
title- A day to remember ( battery baby)