Status: update when i can!!

It's What Makes Me, Me

Darkest Hour Never Comes In The Night

All was silent within my prison; the other captor had stopped gasping for breath and had calmed down considerably. The cool air whipped around me, the window must be open, my hands were numb, aching from the constant pressure pinning them behind my back. The blackness viewed from my eyes was beginning to bore me. Thoughts raced through my mind, I wanted to know what had happened earlier, who was the female? And why was she being dragged into my world of hell? The taste lingered on my lips from the four kisses I had received; one was from Elliot however the other three remained anonymous, who could they be? I had decided not to freak out about the ‘affection’ I was being showed instead I would save my strength to find an escape, a way out of this nightmare.
Blinking from the sudden light and the fact that I now could, the blindfold dropped to the floor like a used rag, I could finally see who was trapped like me. The familiar blonde hair was scraped back into a messy bun, Ellie; she stood leaning on me a look of shock on her pale face. ‘Lexii’ she whispered, frightened of what would become of her, what would happen to the both of us, ‘it’s… its okay’ I stuttered my voice horse, weak from the past inability to use it. ‘W…what is going on?’ the curiosity had got the better of her; she needed to know as much as I wanted to forget. I would tell her what had happened, as much as she wanted to know, but not now and definitely not here, Ellie was coping well so far I didn’t want to do anything to change that.
I was about to suggest we make an escape plan but I couldn’t, the large door swung open creaking on its rusty hinges to reveal four figures. The figure closest to the front was Elliot; I could notice the shadow of his body after days of being his prisoner. Jocks, the other three figures were the other jocks now it made sense, Ellie was here because her boyfriend was a jock but why would Brock do this to his girlfriend? Not all the jocks seemed to be as in to it as Elliot and Brock, Josh had bags under his dull eyes most likely from the lack of sleep caused by the stress of keeping this a secret, and Ash had a tearful almost regretful look on his face. He would be the weakest one, the one most likely to help us escape however he couldn’t; I knew Ash would get punished badly if he stepped out of line.
‘Oh look you can see us’ Elliot cooed in my direction ’let me guess, you two can stand together now’ his tone turned sarcastic, he knew we couldn’t handle all four of them, especially with my restraints. Ellie moved to stand behind me, it was more symbolic than practical, and we were together, a team. Tears began streaming down Ellie’s face as she quietly sobbed; she had moved to stand beside me we were equal. A small laugh fell from Elliot’s lips, he was taking some sort of sick pleasure from seeing us weak, Ellie in tears and I was unable to move or fight back. Elliot lunged forward and made a grab for Ellie’s arm, ‘don’t touch her you sadistic bastard’ I snapped, I had know idea what I was doing, no plan everything would have to be instinctive. Those evil eyes flicked in my direction as I forced my foot upwards kicking his arm away from Ellie, it was working perfectly no one had laid a finger on Ellie, I felt the need to protect her.
Unfortunately I realized I hadn’t been watching Elliot closely enough when my back hit the floor, the wooden supports splintering into the flesh on my back, finally I could move. I managed to stand; still suffering, the fall had tightened the restraints which now cut deeply as they rotated around the soft skin of my wrists. If we could escape the pain would be worth it. Crashing into Elliot’s broad chest as he pulled me towards him, gripping my chin he forced my head back, with all eyes focused on him, he shouted ‘if you dare do that again bitch, you wont know what hit you’. I shook myself free from his grip, his nails sliced lines through the bare skin on my arms exactly matching the fading scars on my thigh. Showing no pain or other emotions each side stood poised for battle, neither one retreating or igniting the fight.
The light through the small window cast intricate beams across the enemy’s faces; it was morning, how long had I been blindfolded? It was as if the increasing light meant something to them, turning on heels the four boys left through the door slamming it loudly in rebellion. We were safe, for now at least. My shoulder beginning to ache from the constant pull on them, this had to be sorted. I leaned against the stone steps, pulling my legs up and managed to maneuver the steel cuffs to the front of me.
We needed a plan if we were going to be able to escape, alive and for the most part uninjured. ‘Your arm it’s…it’s bleeding’ Ellie was panicking, ripping a small section of my nearly completely ripped corset I applied pressure to the cuts and tied a knot, it would hold while we escaped. We hadn’t thought about how we’d look once we’d escaped from our prison, I was in a corset and underwear, cuffed wrists and cuts all over my body, and Ellie had a flimsy black top on but her jeans had been removed. Wincing in pain as Ellie slowly removed the splinters trapped deep in my back, they just kept coming. My head was playing their departure on repeat, the door had slammed but there was no click, it wasn’t locked. We had our route, would it work.
♠ ♠ ♠
hope you enjoy :) ill try and write another chapter later
holly :) xx
title- Shinedown