Status: update when i can!!

It's What Makes Me, Me

You're A Waste Of Time

Sunlight streamed through my open curtains, causing me to awaken from my light sleep, I didn’t have time to sleep for longer, and I had prisoners to watch. Pausing for a second- all was silent- the others had left, that was good for me, and I could finally do what I wanted to do. Pulling a fresh white long sleeve top, pushing the sleeves up the below the elbow, grabbing a pair of black skinny jeans I began to make my way to the stairs, awkwardly manipulating my legs into the material as I went. The hallway was brighter because of the white wash walls, my eyes squinted as I made my way care free down the steps, warm under my bare feet. My stomach began to rumble, growling like a hungry lion, I hadn’t eaten since lunch yesterday, preoccupied by my submissive victim.
Assembling a sandwich and swallowing it almost whole was all that was needed to suffice the rumbling. Dumping the last empty can of monster into the bin I was ready for my time, ready to satisfy my needs. Opening the door I suddenly realized I hadn’t locked it, I had been so angry for having to leave the fight and retreat I hadn’t even thought of it. The prison was dark, cool and empty… empty, shit! Where had they gone? They couldn’t have made it too far, the door hadn’t been opened, I knew, the alarm hadn’t gone off. Slamming the door in pure hatred, they were mucking this up, my dream come to life and they were ruining it.
I whipped around with great speed when the sound of a creak echoed through the air, Lexii was stood there, poised. She looked perfect, her hair was disheveled and her makeup smudged, wearing nothing but a ripped corset and knickers and the obvious trails of blood, I had never been this proud of myself. Where was Ellie? Lexii was still protecting here, she’s a big girl, why isn’t she standing her ground?
To be honest I didn’t care about Ellie, Lexii was my prize, my character in this game and I wanted her back. Taking a cautious step towards her, I wasn’t letting my guard down, not after her ability to fight even when restricted. She didn’t move, not even a blink as I stretched my hand and held her shoulder firmly. I pulled her towards me and claimed her lips as my own, my tongue hungrily seeking hers and she still didn’t move a breathing statue. She was being submissive again, letting me do what I wanted but for some reason it wasn’t having the original effect, I needed her to respond to me or maybe even try to resist. Lexii was perfectly still in my arms, it was like hugging a brick wall. Still no words were spoken between us and Ellie had yet to appear in this stand off of attitude.
I was beginning to get bored with the act Lexii was putting on, but I didn’t have to put up with it for much longer as a hard blow hit me in the stomach, wincing with pain I had too little time to react as Ellie’s foot arched into its connection with my groin, SHIT! Dropping to the floor I could concentrate on what they were doing, tears leaking out of my eyes as I held the tightly, my rehabilitation was interrupted by the ear piercing alarm, signaling the front door had been opened. I tried to stand and grabbed the cabinet as I felt my legs weaken, the pain was too much to be able bare.
By the time I could stand freely they were gone, peering out the door there was no one in sight. They wouldn’t go far, not wearing minimal clothing, dripping in blood and bare foot. I had a chance of finding them but they weren’t worth my time, they had no where to go they would come back to their sanctuary.
♠ ♠ ♠
title- Destroy Rebuild Until God Shows
enjoy even if it's so small :(
holly :)
comment on which title you would like :D
'Destined To Explode' All time low inspiration
'All That Evil' Millenium series inspiration
'If You Give Them The Chance' We the kings inspiration

i would like at least 5 comments cause i'm getting no feed back and it makes a writer feel crap