Status: update when i can!!

It's What Makes Me, Me

Nothing Shocks You Like A Bullet Hole

The large screen flickered to life in front of us; we were getting ready to watch one of my favourite films The Dark Crystal. I loved that film, the puppets the storyline and the funny quotes you could get from it. The TV jumped to its default channel as always it was showing the world news. I stopped everything and stared at the screen, bursting into tears as I watched the events unfold on the TV.
'In prison a man had been murdered, shot in the chest twice, it is still unclear on how the weapon fell in to the hands of the attacker' the reporter, a blonde pretty women, explained the death 'The man killed was George Tucker, arrested for beating his wife and child until the point his wife, Gemma Tucker had been unable to recover' she continued to tell the story of my life and even if he had killed my mother he was still my dad. I had lost another person in my life, I didn't want the list to grow anymore I was sick and tired of it.
Charlie walked cautiously over to me, he had no idea what was wrong and we weren't close enough friends for him to just hug me. 'Do you want to tell me what's wrong' he asked surprisingly caring, I shook my head and pulled him into a hug. Charlie moved so he was leaning against his headboard, my head pressed to his chest as I tried to suppress my tears. I lay there for what seemed like hours cradled in his arms, enjoying the moment.
Charlie's hoodie covered not enough skin, ending closer to my ass than knees. His eyes wondered up and down my long legs as they were motionless not needed for our hug. Panic struck his face, he'd seen them. Faint scars criss crossed up the length of my thighs from years ago after one of my many beatings, I had, before the death of my mother, blamed myself for these beatings thinking that I must have done something wrong and was being punished.
My tears had finally stopped and I knew I owed Charlie an explanation. 'That was my dad' I whispered directly into his ear, he drew me back into a tight hug, there was more to me than he knew and that intrigued him. Turning to him I kissed him lightly on the cheek 'thank you' was all I could say, and I stayed there lying in his arms.
♠ ♠ ♠
enjoy
holly :) xx