‹ Prequel: Romantic Nightmare
Status: ....

Beautiful Daydream.

No, I'm not ***ing calm!

I stormed inside my house, straight up to my room. I dropped to my knees fishing out the small notebook. My stomach was doing flips inside me as I ran my fingers over the leather cover.

Undoing the fragile white ribbon with a tug, the notebook fell open. Almost scared to see the pages, I ran my fingers over the words, just like I did with the cover.

I scanned multiple pages, taking in everything. I knew a small amount of things, one of them being the creature that killed my mom also had killed my dad. Most my dreams were about these things. The sharp teeth, the echoing voice, the pale skin, and the red eyes shown proudly in each dream, but these didn’t add up.

Back tracking, I put Clyde and Xander as the two pairs of eyes and the echoing voices. My mind flushed itself by attempting to put these together. They fit so well but it was almost as if it was there, but wasn’t. Then it hit me.

Xander was attempting to find what killed my mom. No…he was finding who killed my mom.

Suddenly, a gut wrenching feelings came over me, as I fell onto my butt. My vision blurred into specs as I began to feel faint. I felt around the floor for the journal but the sea of carpet was the only thing my hands could find. Picture and voices flashed through my head like an old movie.

I searched desperately through the photos, piecing back together the mystery.

“I'm saving you." He would repeat. "Saving me from who!" I shouted as my throat burned like fire. "I'm saving you from yourself." He yelled as he shot. I seemed to go blind for a moment, surrounded by a gunshot and my own heart beat.

Opening my eyes, as I had forgotten I closed them, my room seemed to spin. My heart beat as Xander popped in my head. It was almost as if I suddenly loved him. I felt almost stupid thinking that but then the memories flooded back.

”Do your victims feel pain when you bite them?” I asked, my face heating up.

“No…” He mumbled. I trailed my fingers from his chest to his lips, my fingers gently grazing the tip of his fang. I felt him shiver under me. I looked up into the eyes of the killer, that were so soft and sweet.

I leaned closer to him, feeling the heat of my body against his own cold one. His pulse thrashed within me, my heart nearly bursting. He leaned in, filling the gap, as our lips connected and moved in rythym. That’s what we were. One body…in perfect sync, half vampire, half human, we were one.


Vampires.

Suddenly filled with rage at myself and at them, how could I have let them do this? How could I have let them take away everything from me! My body heated as I stormed down the stairs.

Not caring how loud I was being, I reached the end of the steps. “Where are you going, sweetheart?” My aunt asked, but I disregarded her. Instead, I swung open the door and slamming it with the same effort.

I felt the gravel from the street under my boots, as I marched up to their house. The pale color contrasted in the night, standing so still. This just added as an annoyance. They didn’t get picked up and moved, not remembering anyone.

I began to bang on the bright door, ignoring the thoughts swarming in my head. Ignoring the memories that were pounding on my head. Suddenly, the door opened in front of me, revealing Xander Mourge, the boy I had forgotten. My heart skipped slightly against my will, not helping the rage boiling in me.

Pushing right past him, I entered the now familiar house. “We need to talk.” I stated. He seemed slightly in shock, hiding what ever he was thinking and blurting out a simple “About What?”

Like that was going to calm the anger of forgetting? It made me so vunerable! “You know very damn well what I’m talking about.” I hissed. I wasn’t stupid!

“I really don’t know.” He blurted out. Like hell he doesn’t know. “What did you loose your memory? I know who you are and I know what you are Xander Morgue.” I hissed again.

“And what am I?” He said, calmly but a bit cocky. It annoyed me, but he also sent chills down my back, forgetting how capable he is of killing me. I leaned over toward him, my lips nearly touching his pale ear and whispered the only word necessary.

“Vampire.”

Before I knew it, I was wrapped in the arms of Clyde. “Yes! Our little butterfly remembers!” He smelt of cologne and…boy? I squirmed under him

“Oh my god Clyde, give it up.” Xander said with a small smile. There was no hiding the joy in his eyes, which just made my head hurt more. If he was so “happy” that I remembered, why’d he make me forget in the first place!

“I missed my best friend so very much!” Clyde seemed to giggle like a small child. Only once they noticed that I wasn’t smiling, laughing, or even hugging back, the smiles and joy seemed to fade.

“Why aren’t you smiling?” Clyde asked, ending in more then a whisper, narrowing his eyes. That just made my rage boil over the edge. What a stupid question!

“Hm, I don’t know! Maybe because my fucking memory was erased! I’m not stupid, Xander Morgue. I deserved to remember after all that!”

“We know you aren’t. It’s just.” Xander began, before I interrupted him again.

“No, listen. You two are total and complete idiots! It’s one thing if you erased it, but it’s another now that I’m remembering. So this whole little adventure was totally pointless! Now I got to forget all about my dad, Annie, Clyde, and even my own boyfriend, if that’s what it really was, because last time I checked, boyfriends shouldn’t do that sort of thing.” I scolded, before continuing.

“Are you all fucking happy? Yay! It’s over! Let’s erase Trinity’s memory!” I spit sarcastically, throwing my hands in the air before running out of breath. “And who the fuck is this kid!” I added, motioning to the awkward boy, who seemed to fear me, standing behind Clyde.

“Oh this is Josh.” Clyde said, giggling, wrapping himself in Josh’s arms, who stood there stiff. I just returned his giggle with a glare, crossing my arms.

“Trinity, will you calm down? We need to tell you something very important.” Xander said, calmly. I snorted at that. It was really starting to piss me off how calm he could be.

“No, I’m not fucking calm.” I hissed before continuing. “But I bet you’re going to tell me anyway. Xander just smirked at this. “Yes I am, but listen. Some one came in my store today…” He paused.

“And he was looking for you.” He only finished with those six words, but it was enough.

Looking for me.

I thought this was over.
♠ ♠ ♠
Re-Written