‹ Prequel: Romantic Nightmare
Status: ....

Beautiful Daydream.

Back to Step One.

I couldn’t stop thinking about her.

It bothered me a lot to know the girl I still used to love is back again.

Clyde said not to worry too much about it but I think it’s something to worry about. I mean what if she really is starting to get her memories back, then what? Will she be mad? Sad? Damn soo many fucking options.

“Xander! Clyde! Come out here for a second.” Clyde’s aunt, Charlotte, called out.
I let out a groan as I pushed myself off my bed and walked over to Clyde who was too busy listening to his IPod and reading a book. I smacked him over the head playfully. “Your mom is calling us.” I said as I walked out of the room.

Sitting in the living room was Clyde’s parents, Charlotte and Richard. Uncle Richard looked just like Clyde, except older and Aunt Charlotte looked like a feminine Clyde. She was my mother’s sister and now my guardian. My parents are both dead so Clyde’s parents took me in for the last two centuries.

“Yes mother, how may we help you?” Clyde asked, his old English accent was coming out of him. Clyde only spoke with formality and in his English accent when in the presence of his parents. We technically have to show that respect to elder vampires. Clyde on the other hand, he uses it to charm his way into people for fun.

“Your father and I have a business trip to attend to and won’t be back for a few days. While we are gone I entrust that you and Xander be on your best behavior.” She spoke sharply. His mother wasn’t a mean lady; it’s just the way she liked to talk. “Do I make myself clear?” she asked.

“Yes mother.” He said.

“Yes aunt Charlotte.” I replied. Used to have an English accent but it eventually went away once we moved to California. I never suited me anyways.

“Good and did you both speak to the new neighbors?” Uncle Richard asked.

“Yes father, they are quite nice. A woman and her daughter.” Clyde said. I could tell the hint of amusement that he enjoyed talking about Trinity.

Uncle Richard seemed satisfied with his son’s answer and nodded. “Good, your mother and I leave tonight. There is a fresh supply of blood bags on the fridge. Please don’t drink it up in one day.” He warned.

“I understand father.” He said with a smile.

“And no feeding on humans either.” His mother added.

Clyde’s face fell, but only a little. Telling a vampire not feed on humans is like telling a drug addict not to use drug. His parents made it clear that we should no longer feed on humans. Ever since they found out about my blood urges, I’ve been fed with blood packets from the hospital. “Alright father.” He replied.

“Very well then, your both dismissed.” He said with a wave of his hand.

As soon as we got back to him room, Clyde let out a chuckle and threw himself on my bed. “We have the house to ourselves.” He smiled.

I rolled my eyes and looked out the window. Trinity’s house stared back at me. “Clyde why do I have a feeling you’re going to brink Josh over for some fun” I said as I glanced over to the blonde. Josh is Clyde’s human boyfriend and the only human besides Trinity who knew about vampire’s existence. Josh and Clyde were hitting it off one night and Clyde accidently bit Josh. It wasn’t fatal and Josh didn’t seem to mind. In fact he liked the idea of dating a vampire as long as Clyde doesn’t lose his control around him. Josh was cool though, he and I are really good friends and he’s not one of those humans who beg to become the undead.

“What?” Clyde asked innocently. “I can’t go over to his place because he lives with his grandmother. And besides he doesn’t mind when I drink from him…and other things.” He grinned.

I rolled my eyes and returned my gaze to Trinity’s house. I flinched as I saw her standing outside by the black SUV. She was looking up at our window; her aunt was coming from behind telling her something.

“Hey Xander don’t you have work today?” Clyde asked.

Shit I did.

I rushed around my room and grabbed my stuff. Clyde got off my bed and glanced out the window. “Hey our little butterfly is walking this way.” He cooed.

I snapped my head over to him and ran to the window, nearly tripping on my own feet in the process. I pushed Clyde aside and saw her walking over to our house.

“Shit!” I said as I bolted out the door.

“Xander no running in the house!” Uncle Richard called out.

I ran up to the door and swung it open. Trinity stood there, her hand held up as if she was about to knock. “Umm….” Was all she said.

“H-Hi…” I said.

“Hello! I see you came over to chat!” Clyde said as he pushed me aside and took up most of the space. “As much as we would like to have you, we need to go.” He said.

“Oh…umm…well…okay um…” she looked so cute when she babbled. “I just wanted to say hello…and yeah…I guess I’ll see you guys around.” She said quickly as she rushed out of our door.

I groaned as I watched her go.

“Poor Xander, it looks like your back to step one, how to deal with your non-existent human emotions.” Clyde said as he patted my head.

“Shut up.” I groaned.

Forgetting about her was not going to happen.

I think I know what I must do.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay i just wanted to introduce Clyde's parents.
And I wonder waht Xander has in mind?