Cup of Blood Please

Testing The Subject

When I awoke, the air smelled and tasted different. I tried to open my eyes but it was so bright, it burned so much. My skin felt like it was bubbling. What was happening to me? I could barely move from the pain. Wait, I could move! Not much, but I could move, I was free! They must have got so scared they released me in day light. I ignored my pain and got up and tried to release my wings, so I could get away. When I did, I noticed I was not free. My wings were strapped down to my body. Huh, the feeling of being free, I longed for that feeling, but I wasn't getting close. I looked closely at my surroundings, standing at least twenty feet away, were humans. My hopes were raised high, I lunged for them, running as fast as I could without my wings, until I hit something and fell down. I let out a hissing cry of pain. AHH, what had happened, when did the humans reach the technology of having forcefields around them. When I became less woozy, I stood up and tried to break their forcefield. It was impossible, it was thick like a glacier, and wouldn't crack at all. What was it? All I could do was keep running at it, backing up and running into this shield. Over and over again, untill my head started to bleed severely. I looked around in the area, and noticed it was decorated like a forest. They had a light above, that was almost as bright as the sun. They had fake grass on the ground, that made my feet itch very much. The rest of this, dome, I should call it, had fake trees, and in the back there was a cave. I saw my chance to get out of the light and try to mend my wound.

The wound wasn't as bad as I thought it was, it just hurted so much from running into that shield, and was bleeding slitely. When I was done wrapping some of the cloth around my head, that had been on part of my pants, I realized I was starved. I longed for the taste of some blood, any blood. I was so desperated, I took the band off of my head and squeezed the blood off of it into my mouth. It was the worste blood I have ever tasted, but it was all I could afford at the moment. I went as far back as the cave would go and decided to take a nice upside down sleep, instead of the shity sleep I have been getting lately. It was hard to sleep in this cave because it wasn't real stone, it was just a plastic cave and the temperature was not cold at all. With me being a vampire I have to sleep on hard cold slate, as if it is frozen, not some artificial cave. Ass holes, they think they can just take me from where I was happily living, and put me in this animal dome. Who do they think they are?

"Mooooo," was the sound that I awoke too. The first word that came to my mind was, food. Blood, nice sweet blood. I dropped down immediatley and ran out of my "cave". The light from above wasn't as bright, and I could walk out without burning. "Come here Mr. Cow, I won't hurt you. All I want is your sweet, sweet blood," I said to myself, since I was the only one there, but the cow. It was too easy! The cow was just standing, eating what he thought was grass. I looked at my target, my surroundings, and made sure this wansn't a trap. It wasn't, I ran and lunged at the cow, sinking my nails into his eyes. I pulled him to a near by bush quickly, and started to bite at him, with the sharp teeth that I had. When the cow was limp, I carried him into my cave, for a good night's dinner. Ahh, sweet blood, the feeling of the blood ran down my throat, and gave me a cool chill. I rationed my meal, and save the rest for at least a good week eats. After I was done, I decided it was time to figure out what was going on, and why I was like a little guinee pig to these beasts.
♠ ♠ ♠
BTW: The shield is a thick glass. They put him in a dome, to test the subject, him. The people are scientists for the government.