Sequel: Untitled

No Turning Back

I'll Be the Death of You, As You'll Be the Death of Me

"Victor Vincent Fuentes!" I yelled across the school yard to my favorite person in the world.
He turned around to see my pretty face ready to attack. He turned back to his brother and friends, then making a run for it.
Oh no he won't
I ran after Vic and Mike like there was no tomorrow, they were not getting away, not on my watch at least.
"Victor, you know I'm going to kick that Mexican ass of yours sooner or later. So why don't we just make it sooner!" I yelled towards them.
"Over my dead body!" Mike yelled back, stopping abruptly, trying to stop me from getting to Vic.
Mike was Vic's younger brother and drummer for their band The Early Times. He was always Vic's savor in these type of situation and a grade below us.
I ran right around him as if he wasn't even there, continuing after Vic.
"Run, Vic, run!"
"I am bro!" Vic yelled back to his brother.
"You'll get tired sooner or later, remember I'm black. I can run non-stop and get your ass!"
My joke got to Vic making him stop. He began laughing, actually falling on the ground.
I took that chance and grabbed him by his gorgeous hair that those bimbos at school love to fascinate over.
"Ow, ow, ow, Keri, stop please." He begged, still laughing.
"No, you deserve this," I said pulling even harder moving his head around.
"I know, I know. Please stop. Mike stop her, please!"
"Your brother isn't going to be able to help you. And Michael if you know what's good for you, you'll stay out of this!"
I started dragging Vic towards my house, where I planned to torture him for the rest of his life.
Vic, Mike and I have been next door neighbors for as long as we could remember. We all went to the same day care, elementary, middle and now high school. Our mothers have known each other since they were in college and decided to remain close friends.
Now you must me wondering why I'm about to kill my best friend.
Well, a few days ago, Vic made the biggest mistake of his life. He told a kid one of my biggest secrets, to which I declared war and my hatred for him flared.
I walked into my house still dragging Vic with me. We went past our mothers who were having their daily gossip, up to my room.
They gave us a look, but shrugged as they knew Vic and I were always at each others throat.
"Mom, you’re not going to help me?" He whined.
"No," she simply put.
"Don't leave him with anymore bruises, Keri," my mother scolded.
"Yeah, not likely." Vic and I both said.
I dragged Vic up the steps towards my room and threw him on the floor.
"Explain yourself, before I beat it out of you." I threatened.
"Fine, fine. You remember when I told you I like Cara?" He began.
I nodded my head.
"Remember when I told you not to tell her and you agreed not to since your supposed to me my best friend?"
"What are you getting at Victor?" I asked annoyed.
"Don't try getting annoyed with me Keri. You told Cara my secret, so I thought I should do you a favor and tell yours."
"Butt munch, that's not a good enough reason. It wasn't even my fault, she wouldn't leave me alone. She was in my hair the entire day. You should be happy to know she also likes you."
Vic's facial expression changed from scared shit less to pure happiness.
"Does she really?"
"No, she only told me a million times over again. You should hear the things she says." I made a face remembering the graphic details. "You do know she's a total slut, right."
"No she's not!"
"First stage, denial. News flash, yes she is, she just wants to get in your pants!"
"Don't talk about Cara that way."
"You're not my father, I'll do as I please. So, slut, slut, slut, slut, slut!"
Vic rushed after me and we went tumbling down my steps. That's when the real fighting started.
It was the same routine over and over again, grabbing each others hair, biting, pinching then finally adding some punch and kicks.
"I'm going to murder you!" I screamed.
"Not unless I kill you first!" Vic yelled back.
Our mothers came over, prying Vic and I off of each other. They didn't even bother scolding us, since we were always at it. Instead the simply smacked out heads telling us to stop and went back to their gossiping.
I huffed, walking to my living room and took a seat on my sofa.
This boy really pisses me off. I thought as Vic walked in aftermath
me, sitting next to his brother.
"Why didn't you help when I called you?" He asked punching Mike in the arm.
"I tried, but Keri's fast, even when she's dragging people across the road.
I smiled to show my domination over Vic.
"Well try harder next time, she could have really killed me this time."
"Yeah, sure. Anyway, I'm going home to mess around for a bit, you coming?"
"No, I'm going to stay a little longer."
"What about me?" I asked still pissed.
"I was going to ask you next, Queen of the Damn," Mike answered with a cocky grin.
I flipped him off.
"No, your not aloud over, you might break my guitar strings like the last time.
"Oh shut up, slut lover. I got them repaired now didn't I?"
"I don't care, I don't want you over when I'm not there. I don't trust you."
"And I don't care what you think."
Vic and I were inches from each other ready to throw down again.
"Yeah, I can see it."
I heard my mother say to Emily. Mike and Vic's mom.
"Oh same here, I thought I was the only one."
Oh for heavens sake, really are they going to do this again?!
"See what mom?" Mike asked.
"Your brother and Keri."
Vic and I moved feet from each other, glaring.
"I don't know what goes on in that sick twisted mind of your, but there is no way on God's green earth, that I would ever, ever hook up with this... this thing!" I pointed towards Vic.
"Feeling mutual, I wouldn't want to ever be your boyfriend."
"Yup, it’s definitely there, even though wouldn't it be kinda gross, since we're like brothers and sister," Mike added with that damn cocky grin.
I loved seeing it, when it isn't used on me.
"Mike..." I said walking over to him. "If our mothers weren't here, I would cuss you out while ripping you, limb from limb. I said sweetly, grabbing his collar.
“Hey, hey whoa there feisty. I’m just saying, I could see it, not that its going to actually happen. Its not like you two haven’t started yet or anything.”
“Oh and what’s that supposed to mean?” My mother asked.
“Haven’t you heard?”
“Heard what?”
Mike began shaking his head, “I’m so disappointed in the both of you. You haven’t told our mothers yet?”
“What are you-.” Then it clicked. “If you speak a word, I will murder you.” I whispered fiercely.
“Your threats don’t scare me like they do my brother,” he whispered back.
“Keri, Victor, what are you two hiding?” My mother asked placing her hands on her hips.
Damn she means business.
“Nothing,” we both said.
“Keri and Victor sitting in the tree, k.i.s.s.i.n.g.” Mike began singing making kissy faces.
Vic and I both jumped on Mike, beating the living hell out of him.
“That was your fault, ass!” I yelled.
“If it wasn't’t for your stupid dare, we never would have. Not in a million years.”
Our mothers again had to prey us apart and again smacked us.
“I am going to make you lick the toilet seat clean for telling,” I tried getting at Mike, but fail from my mother’s firm hold on me.
“Keri, that is un-ladylike and gross. Take it back.” She scolded.
“Hell no, not in a million years,” I got out of my mom’s grasp. “I never want to see either of your faces in my house again. I hate you both!”
I stormed off to my room mad at the world.
Two best friends, huh? More like worlds worst friends alive that I never want to see again.
I had nothing better to do, so I decided to nap for the rest of the day and just forget about the events that took place.
♠ ♠ ♠
New story with Vic Fuentes. I've been writing this for a while so I'm excited to share. I hope you all enjoy!!!!! Please criticize my stories it'll help me out alot.