Sequel: Untitled

No Turning Back

The End of No Turning Back

It was 12 midnight, on Sunday, when some one started knocking on my window.
I rolled over and opened the blinds to see Vic... Smiling?
'What the hell does he want so late at night. We have school in the freaking morning. And why is he smiling like that... Oh god please don't tell me.'
I opened my window. 
  "Oh my god, you slept with Cara!"
Vic looked totally confused, "What? No, we've only been together two weeks. Why would you even think that?"
   "Because if the huge ass smile you have displayed."
Vic shook his head, "Move over. I want you to be the first person to hear the official version."
I moved, "Hear what?"
  "Just put this on."
I took the head phones out of Vic's hand, "Why can't this wait till the morning? I'm dead t-"
Music began playing, then I heard Vic's singing. 
It was they're EP.
I pulled my best friend into a bear hug, "No way this is it?!"
  "Yup, sounds good, doesn't it?
  "It sounds amazing. Wow. If some one does not sign you tomorrow or something, I might go crazy."
In all the excitement, Vic took the chance and... Oh my god. 
He kissed me!
It wasn't like a normal casual one that we'd give each other when we were younger. It was a full out, basically-
  "I love you, Keri."
...type of kiss.
Can you say No Turning Back?
♠ ♠ ♠
Last chapter of No Turning Back. I know it was short, but I was in a hurry when I wrote it. I hope everyone enjoyed the first round of Keri and Vic's adventure together. Now onto the sequel, I'll put the first chapter up by wedensday since it's the last day of school for me.
See you soon!!!!