Sequel: Untitled

No Turning Back

Pancakes Always Make Things Better

Waking up the next morning, I felt happy and refreshed. I rarely had these kind of mornings, now that Vic and Mike have been in my hair so much lately.
I looked at my clock, 6:30. Right on time.
I got out of bed, heading for a much needed shower. I stayed there for about 10 minutes. Felling clean I jumped out, lotion, and got dressed which took another ten minutes.
It was a dress down day at school today, so I decided to wear a black pair of skinny’s that Vic and Mike bought me for Christmas last year along with white tee and purple button up.
Okay, 6:50. 25 minutes before I have to be at school. Maybe I’ll just get a pop-tart or something. Maybe even two slices of bread, mhm I actually want some- pancakes?
“Mom, are you still here?” I called walking down my steps.
No answer.
Huh…. Wait oh my god, what if someone broke in and their stealing my food! Hell no, not on my watch!
I went to grab my bat that usually sits next to the stairs, but it was no where in sight. So I grabbed the next best thing. Mom’s vase.
I went all stealth like and snuck into my kitchen, ready to strike. I raised the vase-.

“Stop!” Vic said ducking.

What?

“Vic, what the hell are you doing here? I thought I said for you to never step foot in my house again.”

“We’re making you breakfast, well made, we’re done now,” Mike said rounding the corner. “I still don’t understand how you get up so late and make it to school on time.”

“We leave at the same time dummy. So explain to me why you two broke into my house.” I place mom’s vase down on the counter.

“We didn't break in, your mom let us in before she left for work. We thought it would be nice if we made you breakfast for once and its also an apology.”

“We’re really, really sorry Keri. We’re always such asshole to each other, but we went over board a bit yesterday. You’re really our only best friend that we absolutely trust, well that would make you more of a sister. We don’t want to lose our only sister.” Vic pleaded with his soft brown eyes.

I began laughing. I laughed so hard, I had to hold my stomach and wipe away the tears that were falling down my face. “Aw guys come here!” I opened my arms to my favorite guys, “You’re both so cute. There’s no way that you’d lose me. I mean as mad as you two make me, I honestly couldn't’t live without my brothers.”

We bear hugged for what felt like forever.

“I heart you guys!”

“We heart you too, Keri.”

“Alright, lets eat, I am hungry.”

“Yeah.”

We took a seat around my kitchen table and dug into the pancakes Vic and Mike made.
Aw they made my favorite

“Mhm, yummy. Its like we’re five again, when we would have big fights and then mom would invite you guys over for pancakes and we would automatically make up. Only this time you’re the ones making the pancakes and invited yourselves over.”

“Yeah, those were the good days. We always had good news to tell you also.” Mike said with a mouthful.

“Yeah… wait, tell me. Tell me you have something juicy.” I said bouncing in my chair
uncontrollably.

They laughed at me and my old habits.

“You have to promise not to jump on us,” Vic said smiling.

“Yes, yes, now tell me!”

“We got a call last night…” Mike began,

“Yeah…”

“The Early Times, will be making their first EP!” Vic finished.

I couldn't keep still, I leaped over the table and gave them the biggest hugs.

“Oh my god you guys. I’m so proud of you. You guys are gong to have your dream come true.”

I finally settled actually analyzing the situation.
They were going to be time stars, touring and traveling all the time. Stuck in the studio writing. They wont ever have time for me.
I began tearing up.

“Oh, no, no, Ker Bear don’t do that,” Mike tried soothing me.

“She can only be doing that for one of two reasons. Either she’s super happy for us, or she thinks we’re going to forget about her in the long run,” Vic said.

“Both,” I began sobbing.

“Aw Ker Bear, there is no way that we could ever, ever forget about our sister and number one fan. You know that. If anyone is going to forget, its going to be you forgetting about us when you become a big shot lawyer with your face plastered all over,” Mike said trying to make me feel better.

“Yeah, bullshit that’s going to happen.”

“Yeah man, if anything she’s going to be our big shot lawyer, defending our sorry butts.”

“Ha-ha fat chance losers. When you decide to burn your tour bus and get caught for arson,
I'm going to be kicking back, laughing."

"Who says we're going to burn our tour bus?" Mike asked.

"It's bound to happen."

"Way to wish bad luck on us, Keri," Vic said with a smirk.

"No problem."

I took a glance at the clock to see the time. 7:15.

"Shit, guys we need to go, like now."

They both looked at the clock.

"Damn," Vic announced.

"We're going to be late, Mike said.

"Oh no shit Sherlock, I said to him.

We grabbed our things and ran to school like there was no tomorrow.