Sequel: Untitled

No Turning Back

Math Always Bites

Vic and I snick into first period math class. Mr. Hottie wasn't in there, so we made our way to our seats in the back.

"You two aren't late or anything," Ariel, a really annoying chick that sleeps in class all the time, said to us.

"You aren't annoying as hell or anything," I said flipping her off.

"He's going to notice, he already took role."

"God will you shut up already, no one cares what you have to say. Go to sleep already."

"You should speak for yourself."

"Listen honey, I'm not afraid to come over there and beat that white ass of your, one and two,

I'm not the one always yapping in class to Anthony," I always referred to Mr. Z to first name. "About unnecessary bullshit that have absolutely nothing to do with the topic. All you do is talk and sleep. I think I like you better when you're not here all together. Actually, I think everyone likes you better when your not here. So do us all a favor. Shut the hell up."
Everyone in class started laughing, but I know they all agree with me, especially Vic. But of course, Vic being the sweet heart that he is, stood up for her.
Ugh.

"Keri, will you leave her alone. Stop picking on her all the time."

"Don't get me started on you, I just barley forgave you and Mike. Why do you even defend her when you don't even like her. You think she's absolutely annoying, yet you defend her? What a hypocrite."

"Why are you so mean?" Vic sank into his seat.

Anthony, a.k.a Mr. Hot tie then walked in addressing the class on what we were going to be studying today.

"Alright, so today, we're going over slopes. Get your textbooks out. Mr. Fuentes, Ms. Thompson, thank you for finally joining our class, it's very nice to see the both of you this morning. Do you have late passes?"

Vic and I were going to pull out the passes that we made copies of, for these reasons.

"Ones that aren't copied."

We huffed, "No."

He shook his head in disappointment, "You know, I keep letting you off the hook, because your both such excellent students, but I can't keep letting you guys off. So what's the excuse this time."

Every time, Vic, Mike and I were late- depending on which class we were late for- someone was in charge of coming up with an excuse. Teachers knew we were full of it, but they always let us off.

"We got into a fight yesterday," we both started.

I looked at Vic, "I'll tell it. I kind of did cause this."

"Yeah, but you told last time."

"Well..." Anthony waited.

I took over, "Vic and I got into it yesterday then Mike did too. We all got really mad at each other. So this morning they broke into my house and made pancakes so we could make up and we lost track of time. And I swear to you, Anthony, I swear this time it's the god given truth."

Anthony sighed in defeat, "For some reason I actually believe you this time. Alright, next time, I won't let you off."

Yeah you said that the last time and the time before last and the time before that too.

"Okay!"

"Now back to the lesson..."

Class went as usual, Anthony giving us our lecture, telling us to keep down and pay attention, doing work, Ray acting crazy making everyone laugh. Then Vic and I arguing, with Anthony to pick a side. But today, for some reason felt different than usual. I don't know why, but I knew today was going to be a really awesome day.
♠ ♠ ♠
I promise after this chapter things are going to get a lot crazier