Sequel: Untitled

No Turning Back

Accidents With Chemistry

"So, what was your excuse for today?" I asked Mike as we walked to chem.

"Vic and I broke into your house and made you pancakes," he replied.

Then I remembered, my bat was missing.

"Did you two see my bat when you came in?"

They started laughing.

"Guys, where is my bat?"

"I don't know what your talking about, it was there when I walked in this morning." Mike said.
I crossed my arms, "Yeah, so what happened to it after you walked in?"

"I don't know," Vic shrugged saying.

"Your both full of it. I want my bat back."

"Sure, what ever you say Queen of the Damn."

"Will you stop calling me that," I asked taking my seat.

"Nope."

They moved their desks closer so we could continue talking.

"Dude there's a party Friday night, wanna be my date?" Mike asked.

"Mm, how bout, no. Plus I'm busy." I told him taking my worksheet out.

"I thought we were hanging out tomorrow?" Vic sulked in his seat.

"Will you stop? We are but I can't for long."

"What are you doing that's so important?"

"None of your business Michael."

"Your business is our business. We practically live together, remember? I know all of your dirty little secrets." Mike finished with a cocky grin.

I rolled my eyes, "As do I and I'm not afraid to share them like I did your brothers."

"Ooo, I'm shaking."

"Right and who did you just sleep with again?"

"And who have you slept with?"

"I rather be a virgin, than a man whore."

"You're right, you would just be a flat out whore."

"Asshole."

"Guys, guys, calm down. Siblings aren't support to fight." Vic said getting between us.

"You're the one to talk, when you and I fight almost every day."

"That's different though. When you and I fight , we automatically make up. You and Mike on the other hand stay mad at each other forever."

"Touché," Mike and I agreed.

Mrs. Tony walked in, ready to get down to business.

"Alright everyone, you know the drill. It's lab day, get your things set and ready. Head to your stations."

Mike raised his hand as Vic and I started getting ready.

"Yes Michael?"

He cleared his throat to start, "Lady Katherine, I am without a partner."

"No you may not partner up with your brother."

"But my lady, you are looking quite stunning today. I just love how your jewelry compliments your outfit."

"Yes, yes Michael thank you. Now go find another group. I can't let things get out of hand like the last time. You do remember what happened don't you,"

I smirked, recalling the last time Mike ad Vic partnered up...
♫♪♫♪
"Michael, make sure you roll up your sleeves when working with fire," Mrs. Tony warned Mike.

"Of course, my lady."

I shook my head listening to him hit on Mrs. Tony.

"Okay guys, make sure you waft the chemicals. Do not put your nose to the bottle. Understood Fuentes?"

"Yes ma'am," they recited.

"Make sure the fire is on a medium level, no higher. We only want a small reaction."

Everyone got to work with adding all the right chemicals together and what not.
I kept a close eye on Mike and Vic, just to make sure they kept out of trouble. But of course, they never knew how to when we had labs.
Mike began adding the wrong chemicals together. At first I thought he just didn't know what he was doing, till I saw his smirk.

"Mike.... Michael. You know your doing that wrong and if that reacts only god knows what will happen." I tried warning.

"Why do you even bother, he know he's doing it wrong." My best friend ad lab partner, Sara said.

"If I don't, then no one will."

"They have Joe and Mitch."

"They're idiots too."

"Hey! Don't talk about our friends like that." Vic defended.

I rolled my eyes catching Mike ready to turn the Bunsen burner on.

"Michael, do not turn that thing on," I whispered fiercely to him.

"Oops. Hey Vic feel how hot the fire is."

"No way... You first."

"Okay."

'Oh my god, why is he such a dare devil for!?'

Mike went first then Vic. Over ad over they put their hands through the fire. Mike then but a drop of his incorrect chemicals on his hand.

"Guys, please stop." I pleaded.

Turn the fire up Vic, lets see how this looks when heated.
Vic turned the fire up higher, then Mike placed the bottle over the fire without using a clamp.

"Gus, really you need to stop."

The chemicals started reacting rapidly over the heat.

"Damn, this is cool." Mike exclaimed.

Mrs. Tony came back to their station and started to freak, causing Mike to drop the bottle.
It exploded.
♫♪♫♪
That was the last time they were ever partnered together.
I still wander how they got away with only detention...

"That was a fun day," Vic smiled.

"Fun for you. You ruined one of my favorite shirts." I scolded.

"We bought you a new one just like it." Mike said rolling his eyes.

"Doesn't help the fact that you nearly ruined the lad. Now go find some one else." Mrs. Tony told Mike.

"Fine."

"Alright, make sure that you have the proper equations and follow the instructions. I'll be walking around to check on everyone."

I coughed, "Mike."

"Ape."

"Hey I rather look like an ape, the Godzilla."

"Godzilla is a boss and tears shit apart... Oh I see you want me to-"

I placed my hands over my ears, "No, stop! I don't want your aids!"

"Mike leave her alone. Come on Keri let's get to work."

"Okay."

We reworked the equations to make sure that everything would work properly. If we did this right, we're supposed to get a pop sound.

"Okay Vic, slowly now... No, no too fast Vic-."

"What the hell, are you two having sex over there or something?"

"Shut up Mike an Keri calm down, let me do this."

I sighed, "Okay."

The way this was supposed to work, we're supposed to fill the beaker with water then empty some slightly, getting the right amount of water. Once we had that we had to light a match an stick it under into the beaker and the pop sound.

"Okay, light the match," Vic said.

I lite the match and gave it to him.

"Ready?"

"Yeah."

Vic quickly slipped the match under the beaker- POP!
We both jumped.

"Holy shit, drive by," Mike drastically dropped to the ground.

"Oh Michael, hush and watch your mouth," Mrs. Tony said coming over. "Good now, clean up and finish the rest of the worksheet."

Vic and I began cleaning our station.

"That was really cool." I said to him.

"Yeah it was. So what are you doing you doing tomorrow, away from hanging out with me. Where are you going?"

"Oh, I got a chance to go tour UCLA and stuff. See how their law program works. Nothing exciting, since my dream is to go to Harvard.

"Nothing exciting, are you kidding? That is something."

"Eh, sure. If you say so."

I washed my hands after putting everything away.

"You know you can do a year or two then transfer- where does this go?"

"In the bottom cabinet- I still don't think it's all that great. A lot of people get accepted there, so it's not... As great?"

"At least you have future plans."

"You do too."

We walked over to our seats and finished the lab.

"That's not set in stone though, it might not happen."

"Keri, I need help!" Mike yelled from across the room.

I sighed shaking my head, "Well if you keep thinking like that then yeah, your plan might not be set in stone. But I believe you will make it. I know you have it in you. Now if you excuse me I have to go help your brother."

I got up, placing a kiss on his cheek and went to go help Mike.
I know deep down the guys have it in them to make it big time, but they have to believe in themselves they can.
♠ ♠ ♠
Tell me what you think I won't be able to make any changes if no one comments