Sequel: Untitled

No Turning Back

I Know Pronounce You Man and Wife

Ya, lunch! Thank god!

'Hmm, what should I have today?'

I scanned the menu, when someone grabbed me by the waist.
At first I thought it was Mike, but he doesn't press himself against me even when he messes around. Unless he was becoming a lot bolder with his actions.
Screw it I don't even care, I just want this person to let me go.

"Let go of me please," I said still looking at the menu.

They did let go.
I sighed.

"Alright, if you don't let go of me in the next five seconds I'm going to hurt you."

"Let's test that." he spun me around planting a kiss.

It was Cameron. I knew those blue eyes anywhere.
I pulled away, "What the hell?!"

"What, not enjoyable?" he asked almost heartbroken.

Almost.

"No?" I said dumbfounded.

"No?"

"Yes. Ugh. I don't know. What the hell are you doing. That shit you pulled was mighty ass bold and now I'm really about five seconds from pounding you."

"Yeah, maybe it was, but you know I heard you had a thing for me and well I thought why not since I also like you."

I didn't know whether to cuss him out or let him be. So I left my mouth shut.

Cameron gave me a brilliant smile, "A bit caught off guard huh?" he reached into my pocket, pulling out my phone.

'What is with this guy?'

"How bout you give me a call later so we can make plans to hang out." he added his number and placed my phone back in my pocket. "Okay?"

I still didn't know what to say so I nodded my head.

"Great, see you later."

Mike showed up moments later just in time to catch me as my knees buckled.

"Whoa there girl. Let's get some food."

I picked up the first thing I saw and waited for Mike.

"So explain to me why you're like complete jello." he said as we walked to our table.

I sighed into a smile, "All I have to say is, I have to give your brother lots of kisses."

"More than you already give him... Wait I know where this is going. After the kisses then you'll-"

"No, shut up. Get your mind out of the freaking gutter will you. Vic and I will never hook up, right Vic?" I asked taking my seat next to him.

"Sure."

"Aren't you supposed to give him something?"

"Oh, right." I wrapped my arms around his neck placing multiple kisses on Vic's cheek. "Thank you best friend!"

He looked so confused, uh, your welcome? What did I do exactly?"

"Yeah you still haven't told me."

"Haven't told us either," Mitch spoke for himself and Joe as they also took their seats.

"I never tell you two anything, but this time I'm not telling anyone."

"Sure you won't. I expect a full report on my desk after school." Mike demanded.

"Whatever you say. So are you guys excited?"

"You told her?!" Joe exclaimed.

"Yeah... It's kind of hard not to. Plus Keri's our number one fan and supporter." Vic defended.

"They tell each other everything." Mitch said biting into his pasta.

"I know right. They give each other everything, next thing you know they'll start dating and then-"

I threw a piece of my bagel at Mike, "Can you honestly shut up? I'm really getting tired of hearing you about that and I would absolutely never go down on Vic- no offense- but you really need to clean the sick mind of yours Mike."

"None taken, that would be really weird."

We both shuddered.

"So when are you guys going to start recording?" I asked.

"Next week Monday." Vic answered.

"Is there anything you don't tell her?" Joe threw his hands up.

Vic looked up to think about it, "Mmm, no Keri know just about everything. What's wrong with her knowing?"

"Yeah what's wrong with Keri knowing?" Mike backed even though he was just being an ass.

"This is supposed to be a guys thing. Not guys and Keri."

"Joe I swear your the second most annoying person I know." I looked at Mitch. "Mitch you don't mind me knowing this right," I asked sweetly.

He looked up at me from his food, "I really don't care. I don't see the problem Joe, they're like triplets joined at the waist who tell each other everything. Plus Keri keeps us straight, if it wasn't for her, we probably wouldn't be making an EP right now."

I turned back to Joe, sticking my tongue out, "See, loser."

"Whatever."

"So I will be joining you guys for extra support. Show Saturday night right,"

"Yeah, why," Mike asked.

"I'm just double checking."

"Liar, why aren't you coming?!"

"Oh my god Michael, calm down will you. I never said I wasn't coming."

I was just hoping that Cameron wanted to go.

"Bet she plans on getting in Cameron's pants," Mike teased.

I stares him down, "Seriously ass?"

He threw his hands up defeat, "It slipped."

"Yeah, my ass it did. Why do you care if I want to get in his pants or not?"

Vic choked on his water, "Your kidding, right?"

"About?"

"You don't actually want to get in his pants, do you?"

"Does it really matter, it's not like Cara doesn't want to get in yours."

Joe and Mitch dropped their food and stared at us.

"You don't happen to mean blond hair green eyed Cara?" Joe asked.

"No I mean queen of skankville."

"Stop saying that about her."

I rolled my eyes at Vic.

"You are a very lucky man, bro." Mitch congratulated.

I was going to make another smart comment till she showed up, "Well look what the devil dragged in."

"Stop it," Vic scolded.

I grumbled sinking into my seat.

"Hey guys.. Hey Vic." It said.

I made up my face just at the sight of her.

"Hey Cara, what bring you here," Vic asked nicely.

"Yes, what bring a girl like you to our table?" I asked not so nicely.

Vic pinched me from under the table.

"Well I wanted to talk to Vic."

"Obviously."

Vic pinched me again.
Second warning, one more and I was going to get a mouth full.

"Oh, about what?"

Cara looked at the rest of us wearily.

"If your expecting us to leave, you better think a twice." I sassed. "Whatever you say to him is going to get back to us eventually, so you might as well just say what you have to now."

Last pinch.

'Damn!'

"Keri, can you behave yourself for once? We can go somewhere else if you want Cara.

"No it's alright. Um, would you like to go out sometime?"

It was silent, but I knew Vic was going to say yes anyway.

"Su-." he began, but of course I had to stop him.

"STD!" I coughed.

Vic continued to pinch my leg, so I decided to continue calling out diseases.

"AIDS!"

"Excuse me?" Cara said.

"Your excused honey."

"Do you have a problem?"

"Yes, but unlike you I know about mine."

Vic pinched me so hard I jumped.
I took him by his cheek and started my own pinching.

"Ow, ow, ow! Keri stop."

"Now you see how it feels. So if you continue to pinch me, I might get us both suspended."

"Okay, okay. I'll stop. I'm sorry."

"Now answer the slu- I mean girl before I answer for you."

"Fine."

I let go.

"Sure why not?"

"Great." Cara gushed. "Well Keri has my number, so get it off of her and give me a call. Kay?"

"Like hell he will, give it to him yourself, stupid whore."

"Keri..."

I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms.

"I'll get it off of her, see you around?"

"Yup."

Cara flipped her hair as she walked away.
I went to grab it, but Vic stopped me.

"You need to behave."

"What, are you my father or something all of a sudden?"

"I might as well be, since your dad isn't around right now."

"Whatever."

So after It left our table, the guys started praising Vic for being a "man".
Complete bullshit.
Our table got hushed like ten times.
Sometimes I wonder why I even sit with them.
Through all of our commotion, I saw Cameron a few tables down looking at me.
I tried to act like I wasn't paying him any mind till he winked at me, making all of his friends turn to see who he was looking at.
I blushed like crazy and went back to my group of friends before they noticed anything.
♠ ♠ ♠
please please please tell me what you think