Sequel: Untitled

No Turning Back

Start of a Love Triangle

Cameron and I have only been "talking" for only a few days, and he was actually a really nice guy and not much of a playboy as people make him out to be. But then again he could just be playing me like every other girl he played. For now he's being a good boy and I'm really considering making things official. Fun times.

Vic and I walked to fifth period after lunch. I continued to bug him about Cara.

Then for some odd reason the subject changed to me telling him how I stole a toy from him when we were younger.

"Wait! You stole my buzz toy?!" he came to a halt outside the door.

I ran into his back, smacking my face, "Ow and yes. Remember when we were jump roping one day and the loser had to give up their lunch. Then you lost and decided to push me?"

"Yeah."

"Okay, well I got pissed, so I went over your house and took it. Emily saw me take it too."

"You know, you're the worst." he said opening the door.

I shrugged, "You should have never pushed me."

Vic made up his face mocking me.
I laughed as he did so.

"Okay, everyone in their seats and get your books out, you'll be copying notes today and their due in class tomorrow." Mrs. Faith said walking in.

"I hate taking notes," Vic whined.

I shook my head at him. "Vic you hate school period."

"Not as long as you're here."

Vic gave me one of his brilliant smiles that always seem to brighten my day.

"Hey, Ker. Mind if I share with you. I left my book in my locker." Cameron asked taking a seat next to me.

"Sure."

"Awesome."

"The new topic that you'll be learning is the French Revolution." Mrs. Faith said passing out
our worksheets.

"Parle vous français, Mlle Keri?" Cameron asked

I giggled, "Oui."

Cameron took my hand ready to kiss it.

"Let go of her hand and do your work," Vic said snatching my hand away from Cameron. "And no, she doesn't speak French, she speaks Spanish."

'Oh jeez, here we go.'

Cameron's smiled faltered, only to turn cocky, "Jealous?"

Vic matched Cameron's smile, "You're joking right? Me jealous if you? Not likely."

'Why does he always do this?! Jesus Vic you are so freaking lucky that your like an older brother.'

"You're jealous that I got Keri a lot faster than you."

I raised a brow, "Says who?"

"Wait that came out wrong. What I mean to say is that you two are like brother and sister and I heard that Vic and Cara were basically a thing already. So I thought it would be a good idea if Keri and I were seeing each other since I would like to date her."

Vic and my mouths dropped, but for two totally different reasons.

"Actually, I already say we are, just in case some one else tries to take her. Well if that's okay with you Keri."

If there was anyone who could match up to Mike's boldness it was this guy right here.

'Hmmm I wonder what Vic thinks about this... Ow okay he isn't't too happy. So he wants me to say no... But I really like Cameron. I understand you're looking out for me- god can he squeeze my hand any harder?'

"Yeah... Sure why not."

"Great." Cameron snagged my hand back from Vic. "Let's start, we have this class for an hour."

"Kay."

Poor Vic looked so heart broken... Oh well, he can have whatever girl he wants.
Getting notes this time was actually hard. I'm pretty sure Cameron and I called Mrs. Faith about twenty times.

"Mrs. Faith these are really hard to find. Can you just give us the answers." I whined and begged.

She laughed, "Keri, you of all people are complaining? I think that Victor and Cameron are rubbing off on you."

They glared at each other.
I sighed.

'What have I gotten myself into...?'

Mrs. Faith came over to our table and took a seat, "So guys, what's going on?"

Again the boys glared and I sighed.

"Oh Mrs. Faith, things are just... Dandy. Actually Vic is going to be a mega sexy rocker."

This time his glare was directed towards me.
I gave him the brightest smile I could.

"Really, that's awesome. I presume that Vic is going to ask you to marry him in the near future."

'Why!? Why does everyone think this nonsense is going to happen?!

"You're joking, right?" I asked.

"Nope, I can see it, you two are inseparable."

I buried my head in my arms, "Why is everyone saying that?"

"Mrs. Faith, only thing is, me and Keri are dating."

"Oh... I just thought that Vic and Keri were together, just secretly."

"Yeah that seems to be what everyone thinks." Vic mumbled.

"Oh well," Cameron pulled me into a hug. "She's mine and I don't plan on letting her go any time soon."

That made me roll my eyes.

Mrs. Faith and Vic smirked.

"Don't get too clingy Cam. Girls don't like clingy guys, it's a turn off." Vic said.

'He knows damn well that I don't like clingy guys. Exactly why you said that. Asshole.'

"Don't worry Cameron, you can be as clingy as you want at least then I'll know you care." I told him.

Mrs. Faith got up, "Okay it's about time I leave this love triangle."

'Love triangle? Hardly. Vic and I are best friends, brother and sister, amigo, comrades. Plus he likes another girl that isn't't me and I like Cameron. So where's the triangle at? It's almost physically impossible for Vic and I to like each other like that.'

I shivered at the thought.

"You okay?" Vic asked.

"Yeah."

'Just the thought of us being together made me shiver and not in a good way. I mean he even knew that I shook without looking at me, that's what a best friend is for, to know things like that right off the bat. Ugh! Trying to work and think at the same time is not working, I do not understand why everyone thinks that we're going to hook up or we're secretly dating. God, what just because we grew up together and do everything together means that there's something going in between us? They might as well say that me and Mike are also fooling around. Oh wait everyone already does! Everyone in this school is so ignorant.'

"Can you stop thinking so much, jeez."

I gave Vic one of my looks, "I'm working, what do you expect me to do."

"Your definitely not thinking about this worksheet."

"What's going on babe?"

'And then there's Cameron already calling me babe?!'

"Nothing."

"You. Me. After class," Vic whispered.

"Fine," I said through gritted teeth.
♫♪♫♪
"Call me later." Cameron said before placing a kiss on my left cheek, walking towards his friends.

Vic grabbed me by my arm, heading for a corner where we couldn't be seen.

"Ow, Vic. Jeez what is up your butt today, seriously?"

"Are you being serious about dating that boy toy? Do you know how many girls he's been with?"

I folded my arms and rolled my eyes, "Yeah I kind of am. What about you boy toy, you always have girls crawling all over you, bit you never hear me complain."

"You just-"

"Cara is a total slut, so yes I'm going to complain."

"You end up scaring half of those girls away, so never get the chance to say maybe go on one date with them."

"Because half of them are sluts too."

"You think 90% of the girls here are."

"Because it's true! They're all infested and I never scared Cara off. Maybe I should go do that now."

"Oh shut up, this isn't even about her or me. This is about me looking out for you. I just... I don't want to see you get hurt. I know for a fact that he will, that's how Cameron works."

I dropped my arms, sighing. "I know, but-"

"Then why?"

"Why do you even care so much?"

"Because I l-."

I raised a brow, "Because what?"

"Nothing, I just don't want to see you get hurt."

"Listen, Cameron will be my first real boyfriend. Every time I end up liking someone all four of you guys step in the way and then whoever the guy isn't doesn't even give me a second look. I know your looking out for me, but I can handle my own."

I could see the pain in Vic's eyes.

"Your right, I'm sorry. You should be able to date who ever you want. I'm not your dad or anything, having to tell you what to do. Truth is, we're both just too over protective of each other. I'm pretty sure that's never going to change."

That made me smile, "It's true though. We need to work something out so we're not on each others asses about the people we like. But that has to wait, we're late for class and I can't afford detention."

Vic walked me to my next class hand-in-hand like we always do.
This is the way we should always be, just friends, there for each other no matter what...
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment... Going to post one or two more chapters tonight