Sequel: Untitled

No Turning Back

Fun at the Beach

So life has been great.
Not really.
It's been two freaking weeks of dealing with Cara and Vic. I swear to you, people think they're the perfect couple. When in all honesty, she just wants to get in his pants.
The only way I get away from all the hell is when I'm with Cameron. As much of a play boy he is, he's actually been doing pretty good. So far.
While the guys went to go finish recording their EP today, Cameron and I decided to go hang out at the beach.
Thank god for Saturday's.
"Thanks for taking me here, I really need to get away... From everything."
"No problem, that's what a boyfriend is for."
"Yeah... Do you think I'm the one doing wrong? I mean, yeah I can be a bitch, but she just- I don't know. I don't even know why I care so much."
"You're just looking out for your best friend. Of course you're going to worry. But for now, how bout we not worry about anything and just have fun?"
I sat up, "I can do that, let's go in the water." I pulled Cameron up.
"I'm not feeling it. I just wanted to tan."
I rolled my eyes, "You are such a tool. Getting in the water is half the reason of coming to the beach. Now let's go."
"Nooo."
"Cameron, please. Don't be a tool, come in the water."
"Just stay here." he tugged back.
"If I just lay here I'm going to look like I came from Africa or something."
We laughed at my joke.
"Dark chocolate is my favorite."
I rolled my eyes, "You are so dirty. Come on."
I finally got him to stand up and get in the water.
"The water's nice."
"See, aren't you happy I convinced you to get in?"
"Yup."
I backed away from him, "Why are you looking at me like that?"
"Oh whatever do you mean?"
"I swear to god Cameron I will kill you if you-"
Cameron threw me over his shoulder going farther into the water.
"Cam please no."
He laughed, "Hey you're the one that wanted to get in the water."
"But I didn't want you to-"
He threw me into the water.
I came up quickly for air.
"How's the water?"
"You are a legit ass."
"I do have a nice one, don't I?"
Conceited.
"I think it's your turn."
"No, I'm good."
I jumped onto Cameron making him fall backwards into the water.
"Aww, babe look. Now my hairs all wet."
"You sound like a girl. Suck it up."
"Maybe I will. Maybe I won't."
Then he dunked me again.
For the rest of the day that's pretty much all we did.
I'm so happy, being with him, I don't even think he even understands half of it. But that's okay I know he will eventually.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry guys this chapter is short,but the next one will make things better. One more chapter left, Yay! The on to the next story. Make sure you comment tell me what you think <3