Sequel: A Letter A Day

Burn

I'll Tell You Now You Can't Win This

Image

Screams were heard all over the neighborhood. Glass was shattering, smoke rising into the once clear night sky. The house continued to burn down. Everybody who was close by tried to steer clear of the disaster happening.

I'll tell you now you can't win this
You're way too slow


Except for one person. Sadie Daniels stood in the midst of the roaring fire. She clutched the note in her left hand, her right hand holding the match. Sadie smirked at her once beloved fiancée.

I'll tell you now I'm gonna take this
Did you come here to watch me, watch me burn?

He had fear etched onto his handsome face. His blue eyes were wide. His mouth was half open, words stuck in his throat. Sadie walked slowly towards him.

I'll let it show that I'm not always hiding
Come all the way down


“You did this. It’s all your fault.” She hissed out at him. He struggled to loosen the tight ropes that bound his hands and feet. She was going to let him burn to death, the biggest fear he had had since his childhood.

And watch me burn
I won't let it show that I'm not always flying


“All your fault.” Sadie kept chanting over and over, the words becoming her mantra.

“You just had to go and fuck her, didn’t you?” Sadie screamed out at him. Sirens were heard. Must be the police or fire department, thought Sadie. Adam couldn’t believe this was happening. He hung his head low and sang a familiar line.

“So on the way down
I'll watch you burn”


Sadie’s head snapped up and her eyes grew in size. She was remembering when she had first learned of Adam cheating.

Adam was on stage with the rest of Three Days Grace and Sadie stood backstage, watching as always. She started to walk to the bathroom a few minutes after the band had started.

She tried to go unnoticed. The last thing she needed was for some random fan harass her. They seemed to hate her just for the fact she was with Adam. Sadie shook her head and made it to the bathroom.

While she was in there, a sudden wave of nausea overtook the girl. She sat down on the floor and tried to make it pass, along with the dizziness she was experiencing. Suddenly the door was shoved open and in walked Tracy.

Tracy sneered at Sadie. Sadie rolled her eyes and ignored the obnoxious roadie. It was so obvious that Tracy was in love with Adam. So naturally, Tracy hated Sadie with a passion,

Tracy smirked and said,

“You know, now I see why every female seems to love Adam. He is just so good in bed.” Sadie frowned and asked,

“What the fuck are you talking about, Tracy?” Tracy smirked and said,

“Well, I also happen to know how good Adam fucks, seeing as how we were together last night.”

Sadie scoffed and said,

“Bullshit, Tracy.” Tracy sneered and said,

“I figured you would say that. But, I happen to have proof.” Sadie rolled her jade green eyes and muttered,

“Yeah, I bet you fucking do.” Tracy pulled out a video camera she had in her bag. She messed around with it for a minute and then showed it to Sadie.

Sadie frowned and pushed play. On the screen, it showed Tracy being fucked. Sadie frowned and made it go to where she could see a closer shot of the man’s face.

Sadie gasped as she saw that it was Adam. Tracy wasn’t lying to her. Adam was. Sadie felt anger course through her veins. She stood up and thrusted the camera at Tracy, not really caring if the other woman caught it in time.

Sadie was so angry at this point in time. She made it back to the backstage area. Adam looked over at her at that exact moment. Sadie plastered a fake smile onto her pale face.

She had to get rid of this problem. She had to make him pay for what he did.


Sadie glared at Adam and snapped,

“Don’t fucking sing that song.” Adam was confused. What had he done that was so bad? Sadie sighed and suddenly looked lost, confused.

Now show me how before it breaks me
Did you come here to watch me, watch me burn?

“Adam, I really thought we would get somewhere together. I figured you were the one I would spend the rest of my life with. But, you went and fucked it up.” Sadie said softly.

I'll let it show that I'm not always hiding
Come all the way down


“Baby, what did I do?” Adam croaked out. Sadie grew angry once more as Adam asked the question.

And watch me burn
I won't let it show that I'm not always flying


“Because you fucked Tracy!” Sadie screamed at the man. He hung his head and whispered an apology. Sadie laughed a bitter laugh.

So on the way down
I'll watch you burn

“It’s a bit fucking late for apologies, Adam.” Sadie said with malice in her cold, hard voice. Sadie heard the sirens once more, this time closer. She grabbed the bag she had packed. She gave the note she had found in Adam’s drawer to him.

No, oh

“Oh yeah, how was fucking my sister?” Sadie spat out at him. Adam had done nothing but cheat on Sadie the whole relationship. Adam was ashamed. He had tears in his eyes as he said,

“Sadie, please don’t leave. I love you. Take me with you and we’ll go away together.” Sadie laughed and said,

“Fuck you, Adam. I hope once you finally die, you land in hell.” Adam closed his eyes, not knowing if they would ever open up again.

I'll let it show that I'm not always hiding
Come all the way down


Sadie pressed her lips to Adam’s one last time. She struck one more match and threw it on Adam, who instantly screamed as he was lit on fire at once.

And watch me burn
I won't let it show that I'm not always flying


“SADIE!” Adam screamed in agony. Sadie closed her eyes and whispered,

“Good-bye, Adam.” And then Sadie disappeared into the night while the house and Adam continued to burn.

So on the way down
I'll watch you burn
♠ ♠ ♠
So, thoughts? ^_^
Once again, this is entered in the contest:The Uproar Challenge.
It's hosted by Dancing Dead. and atrocious Go check out their stories by the way, they are amazing<333