Sequel: I Knew I Loved You

If You Only Knew

Eighteen

I walked into the studio the guys had been using for the past three hours. The recording booth on the bus was too small, and everyone was getting elbowed.

"Hey Adam?" I asked, looking down the hall. There was a door slightly cracked, which is where they probably were. I walked over to the room and heard talking.

"So what's up with you and Dillon? You spend a lot of time together." I could hear James say, followed by the sound of water moving in a bottle. He was most likely drinking it.

"Nothing. We're just friends." Adam said, the leather on his jacket squeaking as if he had shrugged. Just friends?

"It seems like more than that." Matt teased. "Come on, tell us." He said, probably bugging Adam.

"It's not! She's only on this tour to help with the new album." Adam promised. My eyes started to sting from the salty tears that had been building up while I listened.

I had talked with Adam earlier, and he said he would tell the others the truth. So I guess what he said was true. He had used me.

"Huh, I just figured you liked her." Jesse muttered. I couldn't handle this anymore.

I ran down the hallway and outside, making my way back to the bus. Through my blurred vision, I got on and went to the back to pack my bags. I couldn't believe this.

I didn't think my heart would hurt like this. I had even prepared myself to break up with him cause I knew my dad wouldn't like it. But even then; if it had come to that, I would have told my dad off if I really did love Adam.

Love.

Maybe that's why it hurt. Becauses I loved him.
♠ ♠ ♠
DO YOU GUYS WANT A SEQUEL?!
If you do, COMMENT THE CRAP OUT OF THIS!! Becaus this is the last chapter for IYOK!

And what would be a good title for IYOK? let me know please! :)

-Ashley Dawn