Status: Comments make me update more!!!

Obsessed

Twelve

Matt turned on the TV and let Star watch the movie channel. He watched as she paid attention to the show that was on, and cuddled the bear to her chest. He noticed that she blinked at least twelve times per minute. Every time something interesting happened in the show her eyes would slightly narrow and her eyebrows would furrow. Then she would smile when the plot line thickened.

“Do you want to watch a movie?” He asked after the credits for the show started, rolling.

Star turned away from the TV and shrugged, “okay.”

“How about Remember Me?” He asked.

“That’s my favorite.”

“I know it’s your favorite.” He grinned.

Star stared at him for a minute then let the smile drop from her face and clutched onto the stuffed bear, lowering her eyes to the floor.

Mat got up, grabbed the movie out of it’s place on the shelf and popped it into the DVD player then hit play. He left her alone for a minute to grab a big bowl of buttery popcorn mixed with marshmallows, her favorite movie food. Matt grabbed two bottles of Diet Dr. Pepper. He knew Star drank it because her mom drank it when she was on a diet so she grew accustomed to the taste.

“Oooooh a movie!” Jimmy’s voice shouted from the living room.

He carried everything in and set it on the table. Jimmy was bouncing around in the recliner chair. Matt shot him a look then took a seat next to Star who was already curled up with the bear in her arms, leaning against the arm rest. She cautiously reached her hand into the bowl once he set it down, but once she got into the movie she seemed relaxed. Matt didn’t really enjoy this movie but was willing to give his attention to anything that Star liked.

“Sorry.” They both apologized when their hands touched in the bowl.

A slight blush crept onto her cheeks, causing him to grin. He liked seeing the pink tint on her cheeks. It was cute, she was cute. Star quickly turned her attention back to the TV and Matt leaned back into the couch, grinning to himself.

“Sorry to interrupt your little movie time, but we do have a dinner to get too in an hour.” Syn leaned against the doorway.

Matt looked up at the clock and nodded he shut off the TV and kneeled down in front of Star.

“Star, your coming to dinner with us tonight. It’s very important that you are respectful and don’t cause a scene.” His voice turned dark, “But if you so much as try to run or even try to say something to ruin tonight, I’ll beat you to a bloody pulp.”

Star’s eyes grew with fear, she quickly nodded. Matt grinned and pointed towards the stairs.

“There’s an outfit already laid out for you on your bed, go get dressed.”

She stood up and walked up the stairs, the whole time she could feel Matt’s gaze following her. She didn’t like the feeling of being watched, especially under this hostage situation. Once she was out of his sight she headed for the bedroom and was surprised to see Johnny looking through the closet for something.

“What are you doing?” Star asked.

“Looking for your outfit, I can’t seem to find the right one.”

She sighed, “If your allowed to tell me, what is this dinner about anyways?”

“You’re meeting Matt’s parents. It’s their monthly family get together. I’m sure Matt has already told you not to run or cause a scene.”

Star nodded, “Yeah, and what about this?” She pulled out a pretty black dress and some high-heels.

He pointed towards the bathroom, silently telling her to go change. She sighed but followed the unspoken orders. After shutting the door she set the dress on the counter and stared at it for a few minutes before undressing and pulling the dress on, then she sipped on the heels. Star picked up her discarded clothes and tossed them in the laundry hamper before moving on to her makeup. Once again she was careful not to look directly at herself as she applied her mascara. Star’s nails were freshly painted and her lips were a bit of a darker tint thanks to the lip gloss she had applied. Star inhaled deeply before opening the door and walking out into the room.

“Wow.” Johnny’s jaw dropped a bit when he saw how beautiful Star looked.

She blushed and lowered her gaze to the floor, trying to fight off the blush on her cheeks.

“You look be-beautiful.” Johnny stuttered causing Star to blush even more.

She glanced up and smiled, he smiled back and was about to move closer to her but the door opened and Jimmy bounced in. He held a small velvet box in his hand.

“This is from Matt.” He grinned and opened the box up to reveal a pair of diamond earrings.

Star marveled at the gorgeous pair of earrings before her.

“Well, are you going to put them on or just stare at them?” Jimmy snorted.

She carefully picked one up and put it through her ear then did the same to the other one.

“How do they look?” She asked Johnny.

He smiled, “They look nice.”

Jimmy nodded in agreement then cleared his throat, “Johnny take Star to the garage, Matt will meet her there.”

Johnny nodded and waited until Jimmy was out of the room to talk to Star.

“You really do look beautiful, Star.” He said.

Star smiled and gave him a small kiss on the cheek, “Thank you, Johnny.”

“No problem.” Johnny smiled and then pointed towards the door, “Guess I should get you down to the garage.”

Star sighed and nodded, “If we have to.”

Johnny nodded and linked his arm with hers, escorting her out of the room and down the stairs. Star’s legs were shaking the whole way down the stairs. She was starting to become terrified and soon refused to go any farther once her and Johnny were at the bottom of the staircase.

“Star, come on.” Johnny tried to pull her along.

She quickly shook her head no and pulled back.

“Johnny can you go get my bear?” Star asked quickly.

He turned around and looked at her for a minute before nodding, “Fine, wait here. Don’t move, got it?”

She nodded and stayed at the bottom of the stairs as he raced up them to get her bear. Star was almost positive that she was having a heart attack until Johnny placed the bear in her grasp. Once she had the bear pulled closely to her chest, she was calm and followed behind Johnny without arguing, but kept her guard up just incase something bad was to happen. They both stopped in front of a big green door. Johnny turned and looked at Star with sad eyes.

“Ladies first.” His voice seemed sad.

Star gave him a look and clutched the bear closer to her chest. She followed orders and opened the door. Right as she walked inside of the dark room a cloth was wrapped around her nose and mouth. Star panicked and began struggling with whoever was holding the cloth to her for a few minutes before she grew weak and passed out into the arms of her captor.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you for reading, commenting, and subscribing!!!!!!! Sorry I haven't been updating, I've sort of been busy with my boyfriend, and school, but i promise updates should be more frequent.