Status: Comments make me update more!!!

Obsessed

Seventeen

Star woke up in the backseat of Matt’s car curled into his chest. The seats in the back had been put down so they could lay down in the back. Matt was only in his boxers and Star was in her bra and panties. Her eyes widened trying to remember the events that occurred last night. She stared down at Matt who was lightly snoring with his forearm over his eyes to block out the rising sun.

“G’ morning.” Matt yawned and rubbed at his eyes.

He sat up and noticed the shocked look on Star’s face and quickly shook his head no, “Don’t worry we didn’t do anything, well we went swimming but that’s about it.”

“In the ocean?” Star’s eyes sparkled a bit.

Matt nodded and yawned again.

Star opened the door and bolted out of his car. Matt jumped and raced after her afraid that she was trying to escape. A grin found it’s way onto his face when he saw Star jump into the ocean. There wasn’t anyone on the beach right now because it was only around six in the morning.

“Are you coming or not?!” Star shouted.

Matt grinned and jogged into the water after Star. She loved the ocean. The smell of the salty water made her smile even more.

“Rawr!” Matt exclaimed, scooping Star up into his arms.

She giggled wildly, “Matt!”

“Say I’m the most handsome man you’ve ever met in your whole life!” His dimples popped out causing Star to smile even wider.

She grinned and yelled, “I’m the most handsome man you’ve ever met in your whole life!”

“Oh you shouldn’t have done that, be prepared to die!” Matt shouted jokingly and threw Star over his shoulder before spinning around in circles as fast as he could.

Star’s laughter filled the air. She had to shut her eyes to resist from getting too dizzy. Matt finally stopped spinning and ran up onto the beach, carefully tossing Star down onto the sand.

They both were laughing and Matt hovered over her tiny frame. Star’s eyes opened and she found herself trapped, staring into his hazel orbs. Neither of them uttered a word, they just closed the space between their lips.

“You’re beautiful.” He whispered against her lips.

Star was about to roll out from underneath him when she felt a sharp prick against her arm. Her vision started getting a bit hazy and before she could even try to speak, she passed out.