Status: Comments make me update more!!!

Obsessed

Four

A knock at the door woke Star up. She got up and pulled on a pair of pants and a purple t-shirt. When she got down stairs there were two police men standing at the door. Her parents looked as if they had been crying.

“What’s wrong?” Star asked.

“You were dating Alex Falcon, correct?” Officer Adams asked.

Star nodded, “What do you mean were? I still am.”

“Do you know where he was last night?” Officer Embers questioned.

“I don’t know. He was supposed to pick me up at seven for a date but he never showed.” She replied.

They both sighed, “Ms. Swanson. Alex is dead.”

Her eyes filled with tears, “What?”

“We found his body out by the old creek. It looks as if it were a gang killing of some sort.” Officer Adams sighed.

“No! No! He can’t be dead!” Star cried.

Her mother quickly wrapped her arms around Star. She tried to calm her down but nothing worked. Both of the officers smiled sadly at Star then exchanged a few words with Mr. Swanson before leaving.

“The funeral is in a week.” He looked down, sadly.

Star ran up to her room and cried. She felt horrible for saying all those mean things to Alex’s voicemail. He was dead, and once your dead you can never come back.

Image

Matt watched Star cry in her room. He wanted to be there to comfort her. He wanted to know how it would feel to have her wrapped up in his arms, to smell the sweet scent of perfume. He yearned for her to say his name.

“What’s the plan now?” Brian asked.

“There’s a football game next week. She’ll be there, I know it. Then we snatch her up and take her up to HB.” Matt smiled.

He was growing a bit tired of this Seattle weather. It was practically always raining here and when it wasn’t there were always dark clouds always hung in the sky.

“Got it.” Brian nodded and left Matt alone.

He stayed and watched the monitors. Soon her parents left the house, leaving her all alone. Matt watched as Star wiped away her tears and walked into her closet. He turned on the sound and smiled when she put a CD into the stereo. It was a Pantera CD.

“So you do have good taste in music.” he smiled.

Star crawled into her bed and cried a bit more before falling asleep.

“We’ll be together soon.” Matt whispered before shutting off the monitor.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you for reading, commenting, and subscribing!!!!!!!!!!

Image