Status: Comments make me update more!!!

Obsessed

Eight

“Take me home!” Star demanded through the tears.

“You are home, silly.” Jimmy grinned and hugged her.

Star slapped him across the face, causing him to drop her into Matt’s arms. Jimmy held his cheek in pain for a second then frowned at her.

“That hurt.”

“Good.” Star spat.

“Now Star, we’re not doin anything bad to you. I think you should treat us with some respect. I bought all of this for you.” Matt smiled down at her.

Star was afraid of what they could do to her so she shut her mouth and let her eyes wander around the room. She couldn’t believe her eyes, the room looked just like she had always envisioned her dream room like.

“If you like that, you’ll love this.” Jimmy skipped over to the closet and pulled it open to reveal loads of clothes, CD’s, her favorite books, and jewelry.

Star was confused about why he even wanted to kidnap her.

“Are you hungry?” Matt asked playing with her hair.

Star slapped his hands away and backed up against the nearest wall, “Get away from me.”

Matt had a hurt look on his face but he quickly covered it with anger, “Fine, have fun by yourself.”

Jimmy and Matt walked out of the room, locking the door behind them. Star hit and kicked the door once they were gone, trying to escape. There was one window but it had bars on it like the cells in prison have. Tears cascaded down Star’s cheeks when she realized that she was miles away from home. The sun made it clear that she wasn’t in Washington anymore.

“Well, well, well. Look who it is.” Brian waked into the room and smirked at her.

Star turned and glared at him, “Who are you?”

“Synyster-” He started but Star cut him off, “That’s not a real name.”

“Smart girl. It’s Brian.” He chuckled softly at her.

Star narrowed her eyes at him even more, “What do you want?”

Brian crossed the room to get over to her, “Oh darling, I want a lot of things.”

“Brian what are you doing?” A short man with short black and white hair asked from the door.

He turned away from Star and faced the short guy, “Nothing Johnny. Just welcoming Star to the family.”

Johnny smiled at her and waved, “Hey are you hungry?”

It seemed like she could at least halfway stand him right now more than this Brian guy. Star nodded taking my eyes off of Brian for a second. Brian rolled his eyes at them and headed out of the room.

“Do you like Lucky Charms?” Johnny questioned.

She shook her head and he smiled, “I’ll be right back.”

Johnny left the room and locked the door after leaving. She looked around f or another way out but only found that there was one way out. The door. She was about to start planning a way to get out but before she could Johnny came back in with a green eyed man and a tray that contained Lucky Charms, extra sugar, grape juice, and a spoon.

“Star, this is Zacky.” Johnny introduced the other man as he handed Star the tray.

She wanted to dump the tray on him but he hadn’t really done anything to her, plus the smell of the food was making her stomach growl out of hunger.

“Hi Star, I just need to ask you a few questions.” Zacky motioned for Star to take a seat on one of the beanbag chairs in the room.

She took a seat and checked her food really fast for any medication or drug. Once she didn’t find anything she dug in and Zacky began his questioning.

“Are you allergic to anything?” He questioned, pulling out a note pad and pen.

Star thought for a minute whether she should say anything or not, but then decided that she would leave out one of them.

“Grass and sunflowers.”

“Grass?” Zacky raised an eyebrow at her.

Star rolled her eyes, “Not severely it just makes me sneeze and my nose gets all stuffy.”

Zacky nodded and confined to question her on various things. Star tried to say as little as possible since she didn’t plan on staying here very long. After a few hours of questioning, Star began to get a bit irritated.

“I’m tired.” Star crawled into the bed.

Zacky sighed and got up, “Star you have to finish answering these questions.”

“No. I’m tired.” Star snapped.

Zacky frowned and pulled the covers off of her, “Just finish answering these questions, then you can sleep.”

Star grabbed the covers back and screamed out of frustration, “I said no!”

Matt ran in once he had heard Star scream, “What’s wrong?”

“She won’t answer the rest of the questions.” Zacky stated.

“I’m tired and he won’t let me sleep.” Star pointed an accusing finger at Zacky.

Matt sat down on the bed next to Star, “Okay you can sleep for now, but you’ll answer the rest of these questions before dinner.”

Zacky sighed and walked out of the room. Star smiled softly and laid down, pulling the covers over herself. Matt watched her fall asleep which made Star a bit uncomfortable. She didn’t find it hot when Edward watched Bella fall asleep in Twilight so why would she find it hot if Matt did it to her?
♠ ♠ ♠
Image

Thank you for reading, commenting, subscribing, and for getting this story to eight stars!!!! <3