Magic Cove

There was stuff such as frog feet and tongues of elephants. Things needed for magic. Big magical spells and now I had them. I saw two more boxes and asked my dad if there was anymore boxes after this. He said no. I opened the bigger one of the two first. It was about a foot and a half long, a foot in width, and twelve inches in height. I took off the wrapping paper and under it was a book. On the front it said Book of Moons. Oh my god. It was the book Argus Cade uses for his spells. He used to call them his moons, stars, suns, and clouds. Clouds were the worst, then moons, then suns, and the stars were just the twinkling little ones such as pulling the salt to yourself from across the table. This was like the best birthday in the world. No birthday could ever compare to it. There was still one more box though and I knew what was in it, I just wasn’t sure if I was ready for it. It was a box that had seven signatures on it. One of them stood out the most. Erin Lopista. My mom’s signature stood out the most because she is my mom and it was written in purple! I knew what this meant. It meant I would have the wand.
  1. Prologue
    Emilio Rikistone
  2. Chapter 1
    The contest of Reality and Fantasy
  3. Chapter 2
    Good Lord, Is that a Female Witch?