Bloody Skulls High School

Ignore, Ignore, Oh Forget That!

Jessica's POV

I got on the bus and told the bus driver to put on some Blink 182. He smiled and agreed. I went to sit next to Gerard as Rock Show blown through the speakers on the bus.

Everyone on the bus started head banging and moshing. "Moshing...on the bus?" I said to myself. "I wanna join!" I got up and started beating the crap out of everyone. "Yeah, I win!"

"Screw you!" Some hot emo guy yelled at me.

"Fine, when and where, be-otch?"

"Right here, right now!"

"Okay!" I walked over to him and said, "Nah, I'm good!" I ran back to Gerard and sat down next to him.

"You tease!" The emo guy yelled at me.

He stared at me. "That Pop Tart is really kicking in, right?"

"Fuck yeah!" I smiled widely.

The bus pulled over to the last stop and my friend Cassidy hopped on the bus.

"Cassidy! We had a mosh pit without you!"

She looked hurt. "What? That sucks!"

"Aw, do you need a hug?" Tiffany asked, holding out her arms.

"It's too soon..." Cassidy said with teary eyes and sat down behind me.

I turned around in my seat and stared at her. "You want a cookie?"

"Yes!" She looked happy and gave me a hug.

"I see how it is! You give her a hug and not me?" Tiffany asked.

"She offered me a cookie and you offered me a hug. Cookies owns hugs!"

I smiled. I love my friends.

The bus pulled up at our school and everyone got off.

You know what I loved about this school? It was full of Goths, emos, punks, rockers, scenes...and Kiane! There was only two preps, and everyone hated them. One was named Trisha Minkos and the other was named Luke Bozian. Luke was pretty cute that he could be a goth with his natural black hair, but he really needs to stop wearing those ugly polo-shirts. Trisha, on the other hand, was a total bitch! I just want to punch her in her ugly face! I hated her since sixth grade for knocking over my Oreos. NO ONE knocks over my Oreos and gets away with it!

I was skipping all the way to my homeroom when Trisha knocks into me.

"Oh em gee, I'm so sor..." she noticed it was me. "Oh, it's you! You need to watch out where your going before you get your ass kicked."

Kiane was with me. She whispered, "Jessica, just ignore her."

"Not now." I whispered back. I looked dead into Trisha's ugly pink eyes, yes ladies and gentlemen, she was so preppy, her eyes her pink! Can you say 'gag me'? "Get my ass kicked?" I repeated what she said.

"Yes,"

"By who? By you?" I laughed.

"Yes, by me! And a lot of people can back me up on this, sweetheart."

"Sweetheart? Bitch, don't call me a fucking sweetheart, and no one likes you!"

People were starting to surround us as if we were about to fight.

"Jessica..." Kiane tried to pull my arm backwards, but I shook her hand away.

"Fuck you, Jessica!" Trisha screamed at me. Ew...my name sounded so gross when she says it. Yuck, I'm going to go disinfect it now.

"No thanks, honey, I don't want syphilis."

Laughs flew through the hallway.

Trisha's face turned bright red. "That's it! I want you right now!"

"Slow down there, cowgirl. You may want me, but I don't roll on that side of the plate."

"I mean I want to kick your ass!"

"What did you just say you want to do to my ass?"

She was pissed now. Ha ha, I love this.

"That's it!" She ran toward me, but I jumped out of the way and her head banged into the locker. She was hit it hard!

"Oh my God!" Tiffany ran next to Trisha. Then she turned around and announced, "It's okay, ladies and gentlemen! That locker is fine!"

Everyone laughed and cleared out of the hallway.

"See you losers later!" I yelled at Kiane and Tiffany and pounced into my homeroom.
♠ ♠ ♠
I am SO sorry I haven't updated in a long time, I had a huge writers block.

But please forgive me and comment!