Status: Tomato

I Won't Give up on You

She starts her new died of liquor and ***

Elliot woke up to the sound of the Bus rumbling along the road. she stared at the phone that sat at the side of her bunk next to the small soft pillow. The sun shone through onto the bus all ready so she guessed it was late morning/early afternoon. She was right. The clock on her phone read 14:13. She sighed and dragged herself up. She slipped on a hoodie, some slippers and her dark sunglasses to hide her non-makeup covered face. She ran a hair brush through her hair quickly before pulling her hair up into a messy bun.

She climbed up out of her bunk and let her feet gracefully hit the floor.

"It lives!" The voice of Kyle the bands drummer shouted from the front of the bus.

"Shhhh!" Elliot called back slipping her finger onto her lips "To early!"

"Feeling a bit ill are we?" James the guitarist of Elliots band 'Romance is Dead' asked a bit too loudly for that time in the day.

"Shut up" She growled back. All the boys laughed at her and continued what they were doing.

The band were touring with there long time friends Architects on a 5 month long tour of U.k. America and Europe. So far they were 1 day in and already Elliot was suffering from a hangover.
They had all gone out the night before way to late to celebrate the first day of tour. Elliot was very much regretting her decision.
She had an two hours to wait till sound check so instead of doing something productive she trudged into the back lounge of the bus and watched Sid the bands guitarist and Luke there merch guy play Assassins Creed.

*************************************
"Good morning Eliot, you're looking fine this morning" Tom Searl grinned as he draped his arm around her shoulder with a cheesy smile.

In the hour Elliot had been awake all she had done was manage to apply make up to her face and dry shampoo her hair. Doing all the other important things would have to wait.

Elliot just glared daggers at Tom before walking out onto the stage ready to sound check.

"Well I see someones feeling well" Another voice laughed from behind Tom.

"Fuck off Sam" Elliot growled, venom spilling from her lips as she talked. She had always hated Sam with a passion. She had never really known why. She had always blamed it on the way he was constantly trying to get in her pants.

"Whoa, whoa! Calm down!" Sam laughed holing his hands up as if in defeat.

"Uh, guys?" Vinnie the sound guy shouted from the back of the venue "We've got 4 hours till doors open, we've still got to Sound Check both bands and get the merch sorted. Can this weight please?"

"Sorry , Vin" Sid said into Elliots mic as James wrapped his arm around Elliots shoulder and pulled her towards the mic.

The Architects guys sat around the venue and watched as Romance is Dead sound checked. They did all the normal checks before playing through one whole song.

When they were done they all jumped down from the stage and went there separate ways.
James and Sid heading off to help Luke set up the merch. James going with the Architects guys to play more xBox and Elliot heading back to the bus to hide away and eventually get ready for the show.
♠ ♠ ♠
First chapter. I might change it depending on how I feel later on. Please tell me what you think.