The Way We Move

1

Nights are magical, they change people or at least bring out sides that are not visible during the day.
Another evening had arrived. She rised slowly from the sofa she had been sitting on for at least an hour. Music was playing in the background. The light at the apartment was dim, cause when she had came back it hadn’t been needed to be lit. She longed for the night to come so she could go out and live. She walked to the lit bathroom to the big mirror and looked at herself and started getting ready. She would just leave her hair the way it was – dark brown, loose and wavy. Then, put on make-up that went perfectly, as always, with her green eyes. As for an outfit, she chose a black dress purchased about five hours earlier from a nearby boutique that she loved. It was fashionable, classy and sexy. Every required field was complied. She also put on her favorite body mist Twenty Forever by Make Up Store. In a way she was kind of like a modern time aristocrat.
Then she heard her phone ringing. She went to look for it in the other room. As she reached for it, she saw that the callers-ID was named “J”. She was hesitating about answering the call when she understood there was someone else in the room.
“Hello, Sarah” a voice said.
Calmly she turned around to face the intruder. “J”.
J was leaning on the wall with a phone next to his ear. He lowered his hand and started stepping closer. Putting his phone on a table on the way.
Sarah was taken aback. She just stood there and watched him coming closer. She was a bit scared but she couldn’t take her eyes off of him. He looked good. Really good. He was wearing a tight v-neck under a black jacket with black pants. Their outfits matched she noticed.
When he reached her, he stopped and looked at her. “It has been a while, hasn’t it?” He gently let his hand slip from her cheek down her side. It stopped on her back. He spin her around, pushed up against the wall and crashed his lips onto hers. She immediately responded and locked her hands behind his neck. Fast heart beats. They moved in sync, they fit like two pieces of a puzzle. Both empty, in ruins, destroyed, lustful, hungry for love.
They both wanted it, bad. But then the song changed and Sarah remembered that she wanted to go out tonight. Dizzy from the loss of air she planned how to get away. Tangled, she pushed him towards the bed and without breaking the kiss she took out handcuffs. She trapped J into the bed. Heated kisses continued and he was hard already. J had lost half of his clothes on the way and as he tried to free Sarah from her clothes, she broke off.
She stood up with a malicious seductive smile and walked to her closet. There was a plan to irritate him even more.
“What?! Where are you going!!!”
When she came back she was holding stockings and stilettos. J was trying to break free but then just stared at what she was doing.
She put one leg on the edge of the bed and started oh so slowly putting on the stockings. With the moves, he got even more heated up “fuck, just do me now!” he badly needed a release. After putting on the stilettos, she crawled on top of J and sat on his lower regions. As she started to move herself he let out a groan. She kissed him, touched. She let herself enjoy a few more lustful moments before she whispered him “wait for me” then got up and left. Any more and she wouldn’t be able to.
As she left, a loud frustrated scream echoed through the halls.
♠ ♠ ♠
i hope that writing this will go better than writinhg the last ones~