If I Fall Can You Let Me Down Easy?

One

"I was thinking I come to L.A." I said into the phone. There was silence on the other end of the phone.

"Logan? You alive?" I asked. He finally spoke up.

"Sorry, Kels. I was just thinking about where your gonna stay and stuff." He said. I smiled.

"So, I can come?"

"Of course! I miss you like crazy!"

"I miss you too, Logy. But, soon the best friends will be reunited." He chuckled.

"Can't wait. I'm gonna book your flight right now! And oh, you can stay at my apartment! We have a spare room."

"Awesome. I'll call you later!"

"Okay. Bye, Kelsey."

"Toodles."

That was 2 weeks ago.

I'm Kelsey Jones. I'm 19 and from Dallas, Texas. Logan is Logan Henderson. Yes, the Logan from Big Time Rush.

Though he is a year and a half older than me, we are very close. We've been best friends since forever. And no, there is nothing romantic in the friendship. We're not that cliche.

Right now, I'm in Los Angeles, California outside his apartment building. I had a huge duffel bag on my shoulder and I was dragging a large suite case. I was ready to spend 3 weeks with my best friend...and his co-workers/L.A. best friends. And yeah. I do mean the other boys of BTR.
I've never met them, but they seem cool enough.

I walked into the apartment building and to the elevator, clicking the button for the 3rd floor.

When the elevator stopped and I found the door labeled 301, I knocked.

"SOMEONES KNOCKING!" Someone screamed from inside.

"NO SHIT SHERLOCK. ANSWER IT." Another voice yelled. I heard thumping, then someone opened the door.

"Um, hi. I'm Kelsey." I said. The boy, whom had longish brown hair and the matching eyes, smiled.

"Your the infamous Kelsey Jones? Well, I'm James Maslow." He said. I smiled softly.

"Nice to meet you." He nodded.

"Logan! Kelsey is here." James called into the apartment. Logan appeared seconds later.

"KELSEY!" He cried. I dropped my luggage and hugged him.

"Logs!" I squealed.

"You haven't changed a bit." Logan said as he let go of me. I shrugged.

"Yeah. I'm still the hot chick I was a year ago." He chuckled, then grabbed my bags and led me into the apartment.

"Damn. This place is huge." I said as I walked in.

"That's the perk of being a TV star. Big apartments." James said with a shrug. He was sorta cocky, but he seemed like a sweetheart.

Just then, two other boys walked in. One reminded me of a puppy. He had dark hair and deep brown eyes. The other was hot. He had bushy-ish eyebrows and diry blond hair. I was smitten.

"You must be Kelsey! I'm Carlos." The puppy one said. I smiled.

"Hi."

"And I'm Kendall." Hot one said. He stared at me intently. I had to look away quickly, or else I would stare.

"Nice to meet y'all." I said, still trying not to look at Kendall.

"Come on, K. I'll show you your room." Logan said. I picked up my bags and followed him down a hall. Finally we made it to my room. The last room on the right.

"I'll let you get settled. Find something nice to wear tonight. We're taking you out!"

"Okay. So like, what time do I need to be ready?" It was 5:30 now.

"By 7:00. Knowing you it will take forever, so you might wanna get started now." I gave him a smile.

"You know me oh to well, Logan Philip Henderson." He chuckled and left. I locked my door, and began to find a outfit.

"LOGAN! WHEN YOU SAY WEAR SOMETHING NICE, DO YOU MEAN LIKE A DRESS? OR JUST NICE CLOTHING?" I screamed after a minute.

"Dress!" He called back. I nodded to myself, and began to dig through my bags. Finally I settled on a plain black strapless dress that stopped a few inches above my knee. I noticed a mirror on the other side of my room. I glanced in it and studied myself. I had straightened my dark brown hair before I left Dallas. I decided to curl it, so I pulled my curling iron out and plugged it.

An hour and a half later, I was ready. I unplugged my curling iron, then exited my room. I walked to the living room to find the boys all ready. They were all wearing nice jeans and good shirts.

"Whoa." They all said. I blushed slightly.

"You look great, Kelsey." James said. I smiled.

"Thanks. You all look handsome as well." I glanced at my Blackberry. It was 7:01.

"We should get going. We have 7:30 reservations at the restaurant." Logan said. So we left.

You'd think famous guys would have a really cool car. But all Logan had was a standard black SUV. Guess he didn't wanna stand out. Weirdo.

Logan drove and James claimed the passenger seat, so I was stuck in the back in the middle of Kendall and Carlos.

"So, Kelsey? Do you work back home?" Carlos asked.

"I help out at a local day care. They pay me, but not much. I'm still looking for a good job."

"You like kids?" James asked.

"I love kids." The boys chattered eagerly with me. Well, everyone besides Kendall. He was quiet.

We finally made it to the restaurant...some fancy Italian place. And no..it wasn't Olive Garden.

"Reservation for Logan Henderson." Logan told the hostess, and she led us to the back to a table. The guys all claimed a seat, and when I picked my seat Kendall pulled my chair out for me. Like a gentlemen you'd see in movies. I gave him a small smile.

"Thanks." I said softly. He gave me a half smile, then took the seat next to me. I was in between him and James. Carlos and Logan faced us.

We scanned the menus, ordered, then went back to chatting.

"So, you ready for 3 weeks of L.A. greatness?" Logan asked.

"Hells yeah."

"Your gonna love it! The beaches, the shopping... everything!" James exclaimed.

I smiled. I was excited. Just then, a phone began to ring. Logan pulled a black iPhone 4 from his pocket and answered it.

"Hello? What? But its night! Can't it wait till tomorrow? What about Kendall? Okay, fine. Bye." He sighed and hung up his phone.

"What's going on?" Kendall asked.

"That was the producers. They lost all the footage me, James, and Carlos shot yesterday. They need us to get to the studio now to re-do it."

"But its night! And our day off!" Carlos exclaimed.

"I know. But they need it done tonight."

"So, I don't have to go?" Kendall asked.

"No. You weren't in the scenes."

"Man, this sucks." James said. Logan looked at me.

"I'm sorry, Kelsey."

"Its fine, Logan. This is your job. Go, I'll be fine."

"Kendall, you'll stay with her right?" Logan asked.

"Yeah bro. We'll finish dinner then go back to the apartment."

"Okay." The three boys slowly got up and left. Logan gave Kendall money to pay for the food.

Then the awkward silence came on. Kendall stood up, then took the seat Logan was sitting in. He was now facing me. Staring at me.

"What?"

"I don't know." More silence.

"So...." I trailed off.

"Sorry if I been seeming weird. I'm not usually this quiet. 'Dunno what's wrong with me." He said. I shrugged.

"It's okay." He continued to stare at me.

"Why do you keep staring at me?" He blushed.

"I'm sorry. I just find it strangely hard not to." What does that mean? He was sorta reminding me of Edward Cullen from Twilight. Except he wasn't a vampire. I hope.

"Oh?"

"I can't explain it to you without sounding like a creep."

"Try me."

"I think we should just skip this conversation." I frowned, but didn't mention it again.

"So, you and Logan are best friends?"

"Yep. Since before we were teenagers."

"And no romantic feelings?"

"None whatsoever." I assured him. I saw the corners of his mouth twitch up slightly.

"Good. That's too cliche." See? I'm not the only one who thinks that about best friends falling in love.

"So, Kendall. Tell me about yourself."

"Okay. Well I'm Kendall Francis Schmidt. Don't tease the middle name. I'm 20. Born in Wichita, Kansas to Kent and Kathy Schmidt. I have two brothers, Kenneth and Kevin. I'm the youngest. I play Kendall Knight on the Nickelodeon series Big Time Rush. I love waffles. I hate liars. And I'm a huge horror film fan."

"Wow. I feel like I've known you forever now." I joked. He chuckled.

"Your turn."

"Okay. I'm Kelsey Elizabeth Jones. I'm 19, and I was born and raised in Dallas. My parents are Cheyenne and Harold Jones. I have one older brother named Damien and a younger brother named Devyn. I'm a huge Lil Wayne fan. I hate the word lazy because it reminds me of fat people. And I hate horror films. With a passion."

"The word lazy reminds you of fat people?" He said, trying to hold back laughter.

"Don't laugh! I'm serious!"

"Okay,okay. I'm sorry. I have to agree, I do kinda think of fat people when I hear lazy."

"Thank you. Finally someone understands." He laughed.

"So, is there a boyfriend in this autobiography?" He asked. I shook my head.

"Nope. My last relationship ended kinda bad."

"Tell me about it." He said simply. I usually wouldn't tell my love life to someone I just met, but with Kendall I felt like I could tell him anything.

"Okay. Well his name was Justin. We dated for a year and a half. In fact, we were engaged. We were only 17 at the time, so it probably sounds dumb.
Looking back, it actually is. I was a bit naive back then. Anyways, 5 months before our wedding, I walked in on him having sex with my best friend. Thank god I hadn't bought a dress or nothing yet. After that, it was over."

"Oh wow. I'm sorry." I waved my hand.

"It's been a while. I'm over it. He obviously wasn't the one."

"Yeah..."

"So Schmidt, is there a girl for you?"

"No. I had one but we broke up 3 months ago. It just wasn't working."

"Ah, I see. Are you over it?"

"Completely." I nodded my head.

"Good to know."

Soon, our food came. We ate, chatted, then left.

"Shit. I just realized we have no car." Kendall said as we walked out the restaurant. That's right....Logan had drove us.

"Is the apartment far from here?"

"If we walk, it will take about 20 minutes."

"Then lets walk. I could use the exercise."
So we did.

"I love night time walks." I said after a few minutes.

"Why?"

"Because it's not super hot like it is during the day. And the moon is usually pretty." Tonight it was. It was full and big. It glowed bright.

"Yeah. It is." Kendall said softly. I kept my eyes forward, but I felt his gaze on me.

And I liked it.

Kendall's Point Of View.

As we walked down the street, I kept my gaze on Kelsey. She was gorgeous. No.. she was beautiful. Was there feelings? I don't know. I just met her. But damn. She wasn't hot or sexy...she was truly beautiful.

I'm personally glad Logan, Carlos, and James had to go to the studio. I got to spend time with her. I'd like to kill the jerk Justin who cheated on her. He must be an idiot.

"Wanna stop for ice cream?" I asked her. She stopped and smiled at me.

"You read my mind." I grinned, then I grabbed her hand and guided her into a shop a little ways down the street. It was nice holding her hand. Even though it wasn't really hand holding. It was showing her somewhere.

We walked into the ice cream shop. It was pretty much empty. We walked to the counter and ordered.

"Cookies n' Creme." Me and Kelsey said in unison. We looked at each other, shocked. Then we laughed.

"Wow. You have good taste in ice cream." I said. She shrugged.

"What can I say? I have good taste in a lot of things." The girl working handed us our cones. I payed her then we left. Soon we were back at the apartment.

We walked in to find it empty.

"I can't believe the guys are still at the studio. It's almost 9." She said. I shrugged.

"They might be there all night."

"Well that sucks for them." She said with a yawn.

"You tired?" I asked her.

"Kinda."

"Well, get rest. Tomorrow I'll take you see the sights. The others might be too tired." She smiled at me.

"I'd like that. Goodnight, Kendall."

"Goodnight Kelsey." She gave me one more smile, then walked to her room and closed the door. I stayed in my place for a few minutes, then made my way to my room. I took my shirt off, then layed on my bed.

This was gonna be an intresting 3 weeks.
♠ ♠ ♠
hope you like.