Status: Updated 10/2

In Love With a Stripper

What The Hell Happened

(Jynx’s POV)

“What the fuck did you do to her?” I yelled at Syn as I opened the door. I was so worried about Robbi. I mean she was so small and people had been known to try and push her around. Don’t get me wrong she had more then enough attitude to handle most high school kids and adults, but I still worried about her and when ever possible took up for her.

“I swear I didn’t do anything. I went to take a shower and when I came out she was gone.”

“I knew I shouldn’t have left her with you,” I said getting closer to his face. Gerard was instantly there pulling me back. “I swear to god Syn if you touched her I will cut off your dick and feed it to your fucking bandmates.” I screamed.

“Whoa, Jynx baby. Just let him get in a word.” Gerard tried to reason.

“I knew I shouldn’t have let her go with you…”

“Jynx I didn’t…”

“No, my best friend is in there crying her eyes out because of something you did.”

“Jynx,” I heard Robbi yell from behind me. “Calm down he didn’t do anything.” she said.

“Then tell me why the hell you have been crying for the past half hour.” I commanded.

“I don’t wanna talk about it Jynx.” I thought about how I hadn’t told her about Jared.

“You better tell me later,” I said. She just nodded and walked over to Syn he wrapped his arms around her in a loving embrace. His face mirroring mine looking at her with concern convincing me the he hadn’t done anything to her. I had already changed my clothes. I was completely pissed off now and I didn’t think I was up for going out anymore. Gerard still held me in his arms, but I wasn’t trying to hurt Syn anymore so it was more of a hug than anything else. “Maybe we shouldn’t go out…”

“Come on Sugar,” Gerard said. “It will cheer her up.” I looked over at her and she smiled.

“It would, really Jynxie I’ll be okay.” I still wasn’t convinced. I didn’t like that Syn was here and I didn’t like that she had come here upset. That he was nowhere to be found for a whole twenty minutes while she showered and then went to her room to cry some more.

“Come on,” Gerard said as he started to nibble on my neck. “I promise you will both have a very good time. In fact we are going to spend the night at the plaza hotel in Manhattan so go both of you and pack a bag.”

“Okay, we can do that I guess. Robbi come help me please.” I said forming a plan in my head. She followed me back to my room. I closed the door behind us. “So I’ll make you a deal. If you tell me what happened with you this morning I’ll tell you what happened with me last night.” I pulled my shirt up enough so she could see my bruises. She thought for a minute.

“Okay so we went to his place and his friends were all there. Then he went to go get in the shower all of them knew I was from the club, but I figured none of them really cared or whatever. I went to look around the place and found Syn’s room then Zacky came in…”

“Did he…I’ll kill him…”

“Jynx he…he just offered to pay me for sex like I was a hooker or something. He said he knew from experience that some of the girls did it and that he just wanted to take his turn.” she looked down at her hands in her lap.

“I’m sorry Robbi. I’m still going to kick his ass if I see him though.” I sat down on the bed and she sat down next to me.

“Well?” she said looking at me expectantly.

“Well what?” I said hoping that she had forgotten about the deal, but knowing that the chances were slim to none.

“Jynx Marie Macey if you don’t spill about those damn bruises I’m going to go out there and tell Gerard that you still sleep with that old stuffed care bear when you are scared at night.” I sat there defiant. “Come on we had a deal.” she’s right and between the two of us we never broke promises or deals.

“Fine. Remember I was supposed to do a private dance?”

“Yeah I thought it was for Gerard.”

“So did I until I got into the room. It turned out to be Jared Leto.”

“Wow you got to dance for Jared Leto…”

“Robbi he was the one who drove us home from Gerard’s party remember?”

“No sorry,” I just rolled my eyes.

“Anyway once the dance was over. He grabbed me and kissed me. I tried to get free, but he just tightened his grip…”

“Where the hell was Michael?”

“I thought it was going to be Gerard in there so I told him to wait outside.”

“Oh Jynxie,” she said putting her arm around me.

“I told Gerard…”

“You told him before me?” a smile came to my face as I remembered the way he got the information from me.

“He was very persuasive.”

“I bet.” she said finally laughing.

“Robbi I’m not sure how long I can keep doing this, I mean I know I can’t afford rent and tuition without dancing but…” I couldn’t even think of a but.

“I know what you mean. Maybe if we start saving up and not shopping so much we can live off what we have saved until we graduate…”

“Do you know how much that would be?”

“A lot,”

“Yeah a whole lot and it would still take us forever to save it.”

“Look lets just go out and have fun with the guys. I mean lets forget about everything that happened last night and this morning and have some fun.”

“Ok,” I said taking my knockoff Louis Vatton duffle bag out. I watched her leave the room to go pack her things.
♠ ♠ ♠
Read. Enjoy. Comment.