Status: Updated 10/2

In Love With a Stripper

What Did I Tell You?

(Jynx’s POV)

“Gerard really its not that big a deal.” I said trying to calm him down. I had told him about what Jared had said and done tonight at the club. Now he was ranting about how he was going to murder Jared. “And you have to promise me you won’t do anything either. I mean you both have careers to think about.”

“I’m not promising a damn thing. He better not show up again.”

“He won’t be allowed at the club anymore and well. I was kinda hoping that I could…stay at your place for a couple of days not for long just a few days for Robbi and I to find a new place. It shouldn’t take long cause we have a lot saved up.”

“Of course babe, but how did he find out where you live?”

“Remember that night at your party. You got mad at me and Robbi was dumb drunk, I didn’t wanna wait for a cab and risk her passing out and he offered me a ride home. I didn’t think anything of it.” honestly I couldn’t think about anything that night accept how screwed up everything was. “I guess he just remembered.”

“Look are you sure you wanna go past there?”

“Gerard he already knows where I’m going to go if I’m not at my place. So there’s no reason to try and hide it.” his words flashed in my mind.

“You can’t do that if you’re with Gerard Way.” I shivered a bit.

“Are you cold?” I smiled.

“You aren’t paying enough attention to the road if you just saw me shiver Mr. Way.” I said.

“Eww stop with the flirting while I’m in the car.” Robbi said from the backseat. She also saved me from explaining why I shivered. That however didn’t stop Gerard from handing me his leather jacket. I wrapped it around my shoulders even though I wasn’t cold. It smelled like him, axe bodywash and cigarettes.

We pulled up to our apartment building and Robbi and I headed up to our apartment while Gerard found a parking spot. I unlocked the door and was met with a frightening sight. The whole house was a mess completely ransacked. On the wall in black spray paint was a message to me:

What did I tell you?

Robbi started into the room but I pulled her back.

“Let’s wait for Gerard to come before we go in.” I said. My hands wouldn’t stop shaking. When Gerard came into the building he asked why we were standing in the hallway. Then he looked into the door and saw the apartment.

“He’s lost his fucking mind.” He screamed. “Just wait till I see him again.”

“Gerard, you have to go so I can call the cops.” We had looked through the whole apartment and found that no one was here, but us.

“Hell no I’m not leaving you two here.”

“Gerard, I don’t want you or the band involved in this. I mean how would it look to your younger fans that you are dating a stripper? It would set a bad example.” He stood there stubbornly.

"They are my fans..."

"They will think that if they grow up and become a stipper they might fall in love with a rock star, do you want that? Gerard just go. I’ll call you when they leave and then we can head to your place.”

“I’m going to be parked down the street waiting.” He said.

“Fine.” I said knowing that was the best deal I was going to get. I watched him leave and go down stairs. Then pulled out my cell phone as I walked through the house. Robbi did the same headed into her room and I went into mine. I opened the door and walked in. This was where things were the worse and lying on my bed was a box. It was long and rectangular. I walked cautiously over to my bed and opened the box slowly. Inside was black and red rose petals. I knew that the red meant passionate love, but the black ones I didn’t know what they could mean. Well I did, but I didn’t want to think about it and why am I just getting the petals and not the whole flowers. I left the top of the box off and found my duffel bag. Then I quickly started packing my things. I don’t care what the cops say. I have to get out of here and there’s no telling what the hell Jared left here.

“Jynx the police are here,” Robbi said. I came out to the living room where I saw two uniformed officers. One of them was clearly of Latino decent and had light brown eyes and black hair he was taller than me by a half foot. The other was black he had brown eyes and was about the same height.

“Miss. Macey?” one of the officers said.

“Yes, I’m the one who called. Uh this is what we came home to. I haven’t found anything missing, and I packed a few things from my room. I got some rose petals on my bed in a rose box I opened and you see the spray paint.”

“Do you have any idea who could have done this.” I read his nametag: Herandez

“I work at Ruby’s I’ve been having a few problems with one of the clients…”

“You’re a stripper?” he said.

“Yes sir.” I said then started back into my story. “Uh his name is…”

“Okay, we’ll check into that.” he said turning with his partner.

“But you didn’t even get the man’s name. How do you know who you are ‘checking out’?”

“Look miss don’t give us a hard time. We said we would check it out and we will.” I wanted to cry, the moment I mentioned that I was a stripper their whole attitude changed. They no longer thought I was a helpless victim, but a stripper who got something she deserved for taking off her clothes for money.

“I’m not trying to give you a hard time, I just want you to do more than just say you’ll look into it. You didn’t even get…”

“What’s the guys name?” Officer Williams said.

“Jared Leto,” I said. I noticed they didn’t write anything down.

“The guy from 30 Seconds To Mars?”

“Yes, he’s been stalking me…”

“Sorry miss, but I find that a little hard to believe. He could have any girl he wanted and you really expect us to believe that he’s stalking you? A stripper?”

“What the hell does my job have to do with any of this? I’m a citizen of this city just like you are. I pay my taxes.”

“Whoa Miss. I’m going to have to ask you to calm down.” Officer Hernandez said taking a step closer to me. His body brushing against mine. I took a step back.

“Hey what the fuck is wrong with you?” Robbi said stepping forward. I pulled her back.

“Thank you for your time officers. I think we can handle things from here,” I said in a calm defeated voice.

“You sure we can’t stay and help…”

“Positive,” I said with more force than I meant, but they got the picture and turned leaving Robbi and I standing in our apartment.

“Jynx I’m sorry…”

“Don’t worry about it Robbi just go pack.” She went back to her room and I went back to mine. I gathered another bag full of clothes and called Gerard back to the apartment. “Robbi don’t tell Gerard about anything the cops did okay. As far as he’s going to know they are going to check into things ok.”

“I think we should tell.”

“Did you tell Syn about Zacky yet?”

“Jynx that’s different,”

“I don’t care I’m not telling Syn so you can’t tell Gee,” I said in as Gerard came in.

“What did they say?”

“They said they would look into it,”

“You have that smile that says you’re lying.”

“Okay honestly they said there wasn’t anything that they could do to help.” that wasn’t a lie. That’s actually what they said. I really wanted to cry, but that would probably just make Gerard madder and I didn’t want him to go and do something stupid to Jared. He had too much to lose. I handed him one of my bags and took the other in my hand he took the heavier of Robbi’s bags and we followed him down the street to his car and loaded up our bags. I checked my pockets quickly to make sure I had everything and noticed I was missing my cell phone. “I gotta go get my cell phone, if my mother calls and doesn’t get an answer she’ll freak.” I jumped out of the car without waiting for a reply from them and headed up to my apartment. We hadn’t even tried to clean up anything. I went straight to my room and grabbed my phone off the bed. I noticed that the rose box was gone. Only none of us had even come in here I remember leaving it on the bed. I turned around as I heard someone come into the front door. I posted myself against the wall by the door grabbing the small novelty bat I got at one of our hometown games.

“Jynx?” Gerard said coming into the door, but it was a little too late. I realized it was him mid-swing. Luckily he caught it with his hand. “Whoa babe are you okay?” I took a relieved breath.

“Someone moved the box of rose petals off my bed.” I said throwing my arms around him. I couldn’t help it then I broke down and started crying. He wrapped his arms around me and smoothed my hair down.

“Shh its okay, babe. Let’s go to my place.” I couldn’t talk so I just nodded. “You got your cell phone?” this just got another nod from me. He turned and locked the door as we left and I sat in the car silent as he drove towards Syn’s to drop Robbi off. I decided not to tell her about what happened when I went back for my cell phone and Gerard didn’t tell either.

“It’s going to be okay Jynx,” she said hugging me. “I’ll call you tomorrow,”

“Okay see you,” she walked up into Syn’s place and Gerard drove off.
♠ ♠ ♠
Readers are good. Commenters are better. (trust me i know lol)