Status: Updated 10/2

In Love With a Stripper

Put on The Charm

I was sitting on the bed in the room that I had got with Syn with my head in my hands. Oh this was a disaster. My mom was expecting to meet Syn and I was nervous as hell. I mean my mom and Aunt Candice can be harsh when it comes to it.

Syn was lying next to me and I felt him pull on my shirt. I leaned back and laid next to him, “It can’t be that bad,” he said as he stoked my cheek.

I looked over at him, “Obviously you don’t know my mom. She’s cruel,” I said as I looked up to the ceiling.

I heard him chuckle and then felt the bed move as moved to hover over me, “Well let me take your mind off things,” he said as his hand slipped under my shirt and crept up to my breast squeezing it slightly.

I smirked at him and he kissed my nose then my lips. His hand found it way under my bra and I arched into his touch it was amazing. He licked the space and opened my lips and the kissed deepened, but before we could move forward there was a knock on the door.

Groaning Syn got up and opened it only to be followed back in by Gerard and Jynx. Over the next 30 minutes me and Jynx told the guys how our mothers were and how they should act. I also told Syn to roll down his sleeves to his button down black shirt so my mother couldn’t see his tattoos.

After giving the guys instructions on how to act we gave them the once over making sure everything was okay and then we headed down to the lobby to meet our mothers.

When we got to the lobby I noticed that our moms were already there and they walked over to meet us half way. Taking Syn’s hand I walked over to my mom, “Mommy meet Syn-I mean Brian and Brian meet my mom Lisa, Aunt Candice meet Brian, Brian my Aunt Candice,” after I introduced them to Brian he took both of their hands and kissed their knuckles.

“It’s a great pleasure to meet the mothers of these beautiful ladies. I can see now where they get it from,” he said.

I watched in amazement as my mom blushed and patted her hair. I was shocked. Syn really put the moves on them. Then it was Gee’s turn and I was amazed at how they were able to pull our mothers in, but still it was too early to get my hopes up, because one false move can ruin everything.

After everyone was introduced the guys locked arms with our mothers and escorted them into the hotels five star restaurant. As me and Jynx walked behind them, “Did you see that,” she asked me as we followed them in.

“Yes, but we can’t get our hopes up just yet,” I told her.

“I know, it’s just I never saw them fall so easily for any guys charm when it came to us,” she said.

“I know,” I responded. This was going to turn into a fun lunch.

As we were shown to a table by our waiter the guys pulled out our moms’ chairs than ours. Once we were all seated we were handed menus and the guys told us to pick whatever we wanted no matter the price. I watched as our mothers looked at each other with approving looks in their eyes.

Me and Jynx looked at each and she was thinking the same thing I was thinking. When was the interrogation going to begin? Once we had placed our food orders, that’s when it started.

Aunt Candice started first, “So, Gerard where did you meet my daughter,” Jynx was taking a sip of her drink and almost chocked.

She had a scared look on her face, but Gee was able to save her, “I met her while she was working at The Met. I saw her working and thought what a beautiful woman and approached her,” he said with that lopsided grin of his.

Then it was my mother’s turn, “And the same question for you Brian,” she said.

“I met this lovely lady at Starbucks. I saw her reading a book and drinking coffee and I thought how gorgeous she looked so went up to her and introduced myself,” he said as he looked over to me and smiled. I couldn’t help, but smile back and gave him a peck on the cheek.

The questions kept flying and the guys were able to answer them until my mom had to ask the question that made me chock just like Jynx, “Do you know that Bun-Bun and Jynxie are pure,” she asked as she looked between Brian and Gee.

Thankfully they didn’t have time to answer because the food arrived and my and Jynx changed the conversation, “So mom, Aunt Candice what have you two been up to,” I asked.

“Yes, do tell us mom and Aunt Lisa,” Jynx added so they had no choice, but to answer. Just having them catch us up was a good plan because by time they were half way through their stories we were almost done with lunch.

Gerard and Brian were about to pay for the bill when we heard someone call out, “Syn, we have been looking all over for you,” when I turned around and saw Jimmy running up to us.

My mother looked on wide eyed as the rest of A7X came over to the table and then she looked back to me, “Sin? Is that what they call you?,” then she looked the rest of the guys over, “Tattoos and piercings,” she asked looking over to me.

“Oh yeah, Syn has some tats too,” Johnny said then I groaned and my mom turned towards him.

“May I see,” she asked and then I watched with horror as he rolled up his sleeves and my mother gasped, “Roberta Maylee Jones!” My mom stated in shock, “We will be speaking privately once we leave,” she said and got up from the table. Oh shit this wasn’t good.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please let me and Nonnie know how we are doing.