Status: Updated 10/2

In Love With a Stripper

A Good Deed

So far the day wasn’t going well and I just wanted to scream. After the run in my mom treated Syn like he was dirt, like he wasn’t good enough for her Bunny. I just wanted the day to be over.

It was Syn’s turn to entertain us and he took us to Times Square were he parked the car and we all got out. Syn went to help my mom from the backseat, but she wasn’t having it and I just shook my head. I mean she even went as far as refusing to sit in the front.

Syn wanted to show my mom and Aunt Candice around Time Square so that they could get some sight seeing in and then he was taking us to dinner. As we started our touring he took us to see the Strong Man statue and then NBC studios. We were walking around for a couple of hours and we saw St. Patrick’s Cathedral, The Great Prometheus and the Bronze Lady at the Rockefeller Centre, we saw the Korean War Veteran’s Memorial and The Spere that was once a fountain in the World Trade Centre at Battery Park, We walked pasted Ground Zero and then the last place he took us to was the Empire State Building.

As we were walking there a boy around the age of 13 came up and tried to take my mother’s purse, but Syn was fast and grabbed the kid before he got too far. Bringing the kid back he made him give my mom back her purse and made the kid apologize, “Why did you try and steal her purse,” Syn asked after the kid said he was sorry.

“I was trying to get money so me and my sister can eat,” the kid said looking down.

Syn looked down at the kid and then reached into him pocket and pulled out his wallet and produce a one hundred dollar bill, “Babe, you got a pen and paper,” he asked me. I nodded my head and took out what he asked for and watched as he wrote down his number, “Look kid I’m giving you this because I’m trusting you to feed you and your sister for a while. I’m also giving you my number so that if your really telling me the truth you will call and I will set up a job for you, understand,” Syn asked.

The kid nodded his head, “Thanks man. Me and my sister,” He said pointing down aways were you could see a little girl standing off to the side, “appreciates this and I will be calling you,” then the kid did something unexpected and hugged Syn who in return hugged him back and the kid ran off to the little girl and took her hand showing her the money. We watched as they walked to one of the food shops that were around Times Square.

“My, that was really kind of you, “Mom stated as you looked at Syn.

“It was no problem,” he told her with a shrug of his shoulders.

“It is when you give that amount of money to a stranger and you don’t even know if they are telling the truth,” she told him. I saw a glint in my mother’s eye, “You sure picked a good one Bunny,” she said and then we started to walk on to the Empire State Building when we saw the kids come out with bags of food.

Soon after we took the long trip up to the top floor to get a view of NYC. On the ride up I snuggled close to Syn and let him wrap both his arms around me. I was so happy because my mom gave her approval which rarely if ever happens and I thought that she wasn’t because of what happened earlier. I guess the good deed Syn did let her realize that you really couldn’t judge a book by its cover.

Once on the top Syn and Gee gave us all coins to up into the observers so that we could look out over the city. From the views we were able to see Manhattan, Long Island, the Statue of Liberty, and all over NYC with its various tall buildings. It was amazing being up this high.

After a while of looking and taking photos we head back down and I was getting tired. I laid my head against Syn’s chest and just rested until we hit the ground floor, “Now it’s time for dinner,” Syn announced and proceeded to walk with his arm around me and led us back to where were packed the cars which was by the restaurant Ruby Foos.

Ruby Foos was an Asian fusion restaurant. The food was great, but I was starting to get tired and both Mom and Syn noticed because at the same time they said, “Looks like Bunny is sleepy,” and then everyone busted out laughing and that was another score for Syn. After dinner the guys once more paid for our meals. Jynx looked at me and gave me the thumbs up and I nodded.

We all got into our respective cars and they drove us to the hotel and the guys walked us in stopping just inside the lobby telling us all goodnight. We had came up with the plan that the guys would pretend to leave and then come up to the rooms in 15 minutes so that our mothers didn’t know that we were sharing with the guys and we got rooms on the floor above them so there was less of a chance of us being found out.

I had just changed into my Pj’s and climbed into bed when the door opened. I laid on my stomach and looked towards the door as Syn walked in and started taking off his clothes until he was just in his boxers. I was memorized by the art work on his sculpted body. He crawled into bed with me and I climbed on top of him much like I had the first night we spent together. My legs were straddling his hips and I felt his hands caress my back, “Are you mad,” I asked after a while.

“About what,” he questioned in return.

“About my mother, about me being a virgin,” I asked.

He tightened his arms around me and kissed the top of my head since I was laying on his chest, “No I’m not mad. A little put out that you didn’t tell me, but not mad and as you can see we never even got the chance to even have sex. Plus it will make it more special when we do,” he told me.

I scooted up to him until we were face to face, “But I know what type…” he soon cut me off.

“I know about my sex life and honestly when I meet you I thought you were like all those other girls who just wanted to sleep with a rock star, but then you didn’t jump on me or any of the guys and I was intrigued because I never seen a girl like you, that’s why I came back the next night and then you turned me down and I knew from that moment I wanted to get to know you and not sleep with you. Then the thing that sealed the deal about us was the whole incident and don’t deny it I know it wasn’t Zacky. I wanted to be with you more that’s why I came after you,” he stopped talking and I smiled down at him planting a kiss on his lips that soon turned into something else.

We kissed and touched for a while until her pulled away, “Now you need to go to sleep,” he said. I just nodded my head and laid my head back over his chest and listened to his heartbeat as I fell asleep. I think I love him I thought as my eyes drooped closed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Happy Friday Night people.