Status: Updated 10/2

In Love With a Stripper

Staying In

After our mothers left to board the plane we rushed back to the car and drove off. Jynx was beyond worried she was scared right there on the front page was her dirty little secret for the entire world to see. Thank goodness Aunt Candice didn’t see it or all hell would have broken loose.

I took the tabloid out of her purse and silently read it to myself. It was surreal to be reading it, but I wanted to see what they said about Jynx and Gerard and from what I was reading they were painting her as some gold digger who sleeps around with clients and uses them for money and that she had Gee in her claws.

I just felt disgusted at what the article because none of it was true and I just wanted to kick Jared Leto’s ass. He was crazy and he couldn’t take no for an answer. What the hell was up with him? I hoped that when Gee sees him after this that he would just lay his ass out. No one talks about or messes with people that I love and then think that they can get away with it. Maybe I can get Syn to help as well.

“How bad is it,” she asked after I put the paper down.

“Pretty bad,” I told her as I looked over at her as we got off the highway going back to the hotel, “but it could be worse,” I added.

She just laughed, “You and your brighter side of things logic.”

I laughed with her and then not soon after we made it to the lobby. The guys were waiting for us and I plopped down into Syn’s lap where he kissed me on the cheek, “Wassup with you guys? You look upset,” he asked as he looked between me and Jynx.

Jynx who was leaning into Gee handed him the US Weekly and he cursed and when I mean cursed it was nothing like how he did on stage which could be bad, “I going to fuck his ass up when I see him next,” he stated.

“Gee you promised,” Jynx said looking at him.

“Yeah I did, but that before the son of a bitch went out and did this,” He told her.

I looked at Syn, “C’mon lets go back to the room and give them some space,” I told him and got off his lap. As we walked to the elevator the sounds of Jynxie and Gee talking soon faded.

Once we were in our room I started to pull off my clothes until I was just in my boy shorts, tank, and bra. Syn looked at me with a raised eyebrow, “What,” I asked as I went to crawl onto of the bed and I knew he was taking at my ass.

“You like boy shorts, don’t you,” he asked me with a smirk.

I grinned and nodded my head, “Yep I sure do. They’re really comfortable and if you get the right kind with the invisible panty line you can wear them with anything,” I said.

He laughed at me while he stripped down to just his boxers and crawled into the bed until he was on top of me, “So, what do you want to do today? It’s nine in the morning and I don’t have nothing to do for today,” he told me as he nudged his nose into my cheek.

“I don’t know. I’m pretty beat from the week and all I want to do it order room service all day and just watch TV with my man, but I don’t know if he wants to do it. What do you think he wants to do,” I asked him as I kissed him on the corner of his mouth.

“I think I want to spend the day with my girl and just relax and order room service all day and watch TV likes she wants to do because I like to please my girl when I can,” he said as he placed a kiss on my lips.

I ran my hands up and down his muscular tattooed arms and felt the muscles ripple at my touch, “I like it when my man pleases me and I would like to please him too,” I said as I looked into his brown eyes and lifted my head up so that I could kiss his lips.

The kiss soon turned into something else and our breathing became labored. He adjusted his weight to so that he was laying on me more, but not crushing me and I had my legs around his waist as he grinded his hips into mine making me moan.

After we kissed for a while he pulled up and smiled down at me, “So, is Bunny hungry yet,” he asked me.

I looked at him with a shocked look, “BRIAN,” I yelled knowing that that would get to him.

“What,” he asked shocked as well.

“What did I tell you about calling me Bunny,” I asked him trying to be serious.

“But Bunny I like calling you that,” he said as he kissed the tip of my nose, “So, are you hungry baby,” he asked.

I just had to smile at him as I nodded my head. He got off of me and ordered us some food while I sat up and turned the TV on and switched the channel to cartoon network. When he was done he came and sat next to me in the bed as we watched Cow and Chicken which was a gross, but funny kids show that reminded me of this very old show that use to be on Nickelodeon Ren and Stimpy.

So for the rest of the day we stayed in the hotel eating, watching movies, or just regular TV, playing around, and making out with each make out session going further and further. I think I was ready to give him my virginity soon, but I just didn’t know how to go about it. Maybe I could look it up on the net and get some advice because I know that if I asked Jynx she would kick my ass if I told her my thoughts and plans.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I forgot to post. Forgive me. ***gives puppy dog's eyes***