Status: Updated 10/2

In Love With a Stripper

Joy

Me and Syn were just laying in bed just holding each other. I was lying on top of his chest like I usually do when I get the chance, but it was usually me laying under him, which wasn’t too bad.

“Hey,” I heard Syn whisper and I looked up at him.

“Hey back,” I whispered as well.

“I really like you a lot,” he told me still in a whisper.

“Ditto,” I answered him again in a whisper. It was so cute to talk to him in a hushed tone. So, we continued to talk that way. It was really sweet and cute.

“Well since you like me so much as well. Will you come to Huntington Beach with me in a couple of weeks,” he asked me with a smile on his face.

I grinned back at him, “Of course,” I told him and I leaned down to kiss his lips when there was a knock on the door. Why were me always getting interrupted? Letting out a huff I wanted a while before I moved.

Getting up I went and answered the door to see Gee and Jynxie. I let them in and walked to set on the edge of the bed where Syn was now perched. I noticed that he had put on his t-shirt and I grabbed my robe putting it on before Gee came any further into the room. “Wassup guys,” I asked once they were fully in.

“We came to talk about living somewhere else,” Jynx answered.

I jumped up and clapped my hands happily, “So did you find a place,” I asked once I was done.

“Yeah I did.”

“Oh cool! Where at?”

“Um, with Gee,” she stated.

I cocked my head to the side, “With Gee,” I repeated with wide eyes.

She nodded her head, “Yeah, but only if you want to move in.”

I couldn’t help it. I started to scream and jump up and down like I was crazy. Oh it was going to be cool living in his place it was awesome.

“Wow, calm down,” she said as she grabbed my shoulders making me stop in my movements.

“What,” I asked looking up at her since she was so close.

“Are you sure about this? I mean Gee only offered since the places that were able weren’t worth the money and he wanted us to be safer from Jared,” she finished.

I gave her a big grin, “Jynx have you seen his place? You know you didn’t even have to ask me, you know that. Oh man living in Gee’s place with the pool and the entertainment center,” I said dreamily.

“But babe, what about me,” I heard Syn ask from behind me. Then I suddenly remembered what we were talking about.

“Oh baby I didn’t forget about you,” I answered as I turned and kissed his cheek.

“Well that takes care of everything,” Gee said from behind Jynxie, “So, I guess we’ll go and we’ll see you two later.”

I just nodded my head and me and Syn waved them goodbye. Once they were out the room I walked over to Syn and I straddled him on the bed and pushed him backwards, “Now for you sir lets finish talking,” I said.

“Why don’t you just stay with me? You know move in. I mean I know that I live in Huntington Beach, but I also live here as well,” he stated.

I looked down at him in thought, “Do you really want me to move in with you,” I asked after a while.

“Of course I do. Fuck it’s like we are already living together. Look at how much time we’ve spent together. C’mon babe. Say yes. I’ve gotten so use to waking up to you in my arms.”

I rolled my eyes playfully at him, “Well I guess I can move in with you for good, but only if you can handle me,” I said with a smile.

An evil grin came to his face, “Oh I can handle you,” he said as he smacked my on my butt and flipped me over. I didn’t even have time to reply as his lips crashed with mine. I guess I could hold off telling Jynx the change of plan as I let Syn ravish my body.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry that I am late as well. Its just been really raining here in IN so I get depressed from it. Sorry, but I hoped that you enjoyed teh update.

Queenie.