Status: Updated 10/2

In Love With a Stripper

Drunk

I just sat and listen from the back seat and I just couldn’t believe her. I was able to catch her eye and give her a “what is your problem” look and then she just shrugged at me. I mean she just shrugged. I wanted to yell at her and tell her that she was ruining her chances with a man who loves her, but she was too blinded by her goal of not ending up like her mother. The only thing was that she was going to end up like her mother if she kept acting the way that she was. All Gee wanted to do was love and take care of her and she was letting it slip away.

I was about to tell Gee to drop me off at Syn’s place when I felt the car slow to a stop. I looked into the rearview mirror and meet his eyes, “Syn called and asked if I could drop you off,” he told me.

A big grin spread across my face, “Thanks,” I said as I hopped up and hugged him from behind over the seat.

“Your welcome.”

I was about to climb out when Jynx’s voice stopped me, “Hey why aren’t you coming with us,” she asked in that motherly tone of hers.

“Because I want to spend time with Syn and besides you and Gee need to talk some stuff out,” I told her as I finished getting out of the car. Grabbing my bag I walked to the front entrance and waved goodbye as they left.

As I got into the building I saw him standing there with that every present stone cold face of his until I saw him smile when he spotted me. Running over to him I jumped into his arms and he picked me up as he grabbed my bag and put it on his shoulder, “Cling,” he said to me as he loosened his grip around me and I had to hold onto his neck with my arms or fall.

We both laughed at how my feet dangled just hitting his shins and I felt so small compared to him. He was massive. Not only was he tall, but he had muscles as well and some where from their third album to their fourth he had gotten bigger in the muscle department.

As the elevator came he walked into effortless with me clinging to him, which made me giggle even more, “What’s so funny bunny,” he asked and I burst out laughing again.

“One you are carrying me like I weight nothing and two you just rhymed with the funny bunny comment,” I told him after I could talk.

He just smirked at me then kissed me on the lips where I could taste a faint hint of alcohol. Once the elevator doors opened again and we were on his floor he sat me down on the floor. Grabbing his hand we finished walking towards his apartment.

Once there I took my bag from him and walked to the bedroom and sat my stuff down with my other bags that were there while he went into the living room. After putting my stuff up I walked into the living room as I put my long natural curly hair into a pony tail.

“HEY ROBBI,” Jimmy yelled and rushed over to me just as I put my hands down and grabbed me. I was in shocked when he leaned down and kissed me full on the lips and I just looked from him to Syn.

Syn just busted out laughing and I looked to Jimmy who was obviously drunk off his ass, “Don’t worry about him he always gets touchy with anyone when he’s drunk,” Matt said as I went to slap Syn across the arm as he was still laughing at my reaction.

“That is not funny,” I told him trying to keep a straight face.

“Oh it was. You should have seen your face. It was priceless,” he said still laughing. I just pouted, but then he brought me closer to him and then kissed me on the nose, “I’m sorry baby,” he said while I just smiled.

After I was able to pull away from him I started to take in everyone who was in the room. I noticed that the skanks were here as well, but I stopped noticing them when I felt something being pressed into my hand. I looked down to see that it was a drink, “What is this,” I asked Jimmy who had handed me the drink.

He just grinned at me, “Oh a little of everything,” he said.

Then the next thing I remember is being in the bedroom with Syn making out until I felt a blinding pain as he entered me. I didn’t even remember how our clothes came, but before I could even voice concern I was out.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay so now its my turn to say sorry fo rthe lateness. Some how I forgot that it was my turn to write, but I did remember. So sorry, but I hope that you enjoyed this.

Queenie