Status: Updated 10/2

In Love With a Stripper

Misunderstanding

Brent, Syn’s brother, and I were picked up around 7 for the party by Matt who sober since he was the designated driver for the night. When we pulled up into the drive way of Jimmy’s house the place was packed. The only reason we were able to get the parking space was because Syn and Zacky were standing there waiting for us to get back from his parents’ house.

As soon as I stepped out of the car I was engulfed in a hug from Syn and when he kissed me I knew that he was already drunk and knowing Jimmy they would have been drinking long before the party officially started. I tried not to get mad since he had been careful not to drink too much around me, but this was the first time I have seen him drunk since the first time I danced for him and the guys at the club for the first time.

Allowing him to kiss me and tasting his favorite drink, Jack Daniels, on my tongue I pulled away, but still kept my arm his waist and he kept his arm around my shoulders, “Babe I missed you,” he slurred and kissed my forehead like he always did.

“I missed you too, baby, but are you okay,” I asked as I looked up into his glassy eyes.

“I’m…okay,” he was able to get out and I just shook my head.

Turning to Matt I said, “Can you help me get him some water,” I asked and Matt just nodded his head. Helping me to lead Syn into the house and into the kitchen where I was able to get him a glass of water and made him drink it. At first he wouldn’t, but then I gave him a look and he finally relented and drank the whole glass and handed it back to me before I repeated the process again.

“Why are you giving me so much water,” he whined and I put my hands on my hips.

“So that you won’t have a really bad hang over in the morning,” I told him and then looked back to Matt again, “How long have the been drinking,” I questioned wanting to know.

“Since like three,” he replied and I just groaned and it was only 7 at night and they were already drunk.

Matt then heard his name being called and excused himself. I was stunned at how many people were already here, but I guess when you are Avenged Sevenfold you never have to wait for the party to start up.

Wanting to get out of the kitchen I grabbed Syn’s hand and led him to the living room were people where dancing and the floor was packed, “Let’s dance,” I heard him say into my ear over the very LOUD music and nodded my head. This would be a good way to sober him up some.

As we danced, or more like grinded, to the music I pressed myself closer to him so that I wouldn’t be bumped into as others pumped, swayed, and trusted to the music. Soon a song with seductive lyrics came on and I placed my hands on his shoulders, since I really couldn’t wrap my arms around his neck.

We were out there dancing like we were alone and then I felt someone else press into me as the song changed and I was sandwiched between Syn and someone I wasn’t sure if I knew.

I guess we did know the person because Syn never said a thing, but kept dancing and I started to get uncomfortable. Syn went to kiss me and when he did that I could feel him pressing into my stomach and who ever was standing behind me was pressing into my back and I wanted to be sick. The only person I should ever feel aroused was Syn, but I guess that that was ruined now.

As I tried to break away I felt another pair of lips attach to my neck and I instantly knew who was behind me. It was Zacky. I could feel his lip rings press into my skin. Feeling bale rise into my throat I broke away and left the living room and walked outside to the back deck.
When I got there I was surprised that only a few people were out here and they were all making out. I looked out onto the beach and took a deep breath when I instantly was on guard again, “Why did you leave,” I heard Zacky ask.

“You know why I left Zacky,” I told him turning to look at him.

“C’mon it was just dancing,” he stated and it just made me mad.

“How could you pull something like that in front of Syn? All hell could have broken loose,” I told him, knowing what I said was true.

He just shook his head, “ C’mon Robbi, just admit it. You want me like I want you and you want to be with me and not Syn,” he said as he walked closer to me trapping me against the railing of the deck.

I looked him right in the face, “I do…,” but before I could even finish his mouth crashed onto mine. I tried to push him off by placing my hand flat against his chest, but then he was able to wrap his arms tighter around me. As he forced his tongue into my mouth I thought I was going to be sick until I heard a wave of names and slurs thrown my way.

“You fucking, slutty ass bitch,” I heard Syn yell as he came or and pulled me and Zacky apart.

I looked at him stunned, “Syn it’s not what…”

“Save it you fucking cunt. Zacky told me what was going on between the two of you,” he said furious at me.

“Syn, it’s not true,” I tried to reason.

“Don’t you fucking call me Syn its Brian to you, you whore,” he yelled and people started to gather around. I felt hot tears run down my face as he degraded me in front of a very large crowd of people. I was so humiliated, “I want you fucking gone. I want you on the next plane out of here,” he yelled into my face as he grabbed my by the arm and started pulling me away.

Once he got me outside and pushed me to Matt’s car. I stumbled a little, but I was able to catch myself, “Don’t worry about your shit. I’ll ship it to you in the morning and I want you packed and out of my apartment by time I get back to New York,” he told me as I got into the car.

As me and Matt drove away I gasped out, “Matt…,” trying to get him to listen to me.

“Fucking save it, me and the rest of the guys heard you and Zacky talking. So, just fucking save it,” he told me and I cried even harder.

I was so upset about what happened that my mind totally block out the journey home. I didn’t realize where I was at until I was standing outside of the airport terminal as Jynx drove up around 6 am. As I got into the car I turned to look at her and even more tears started to fall from earlier and as she gathered me into a tight hug it was at that moment I knew that Syn and I were over.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here is my update loves. I hope it was good for you as it was good for me.

Queenie.