Status: Updated 10/2

In Love With a Stripper

Good News

(Robbi's POV)

065
It’s been little over a month since I had the talk with Syn. Though he didn’t fully agree he still did what I asked and didn’t push anything which I was grateful for. I was over at his place in the middle of the afternoon trying on his shirts. I didn’t want to buy new clothing so I opted to wear his clothes instead.

I was having a difficult time pulling off my shirt that was now too small for me and let out a grunt. Getting frustrated I stomped my foot and yelled, “BRIAN! I’m stuck again can you help me,” I finished. Not long after a laughing Syn walked into the room.

“Aw babe you need to get some bigger clothes,” he chuckled as he made me lift my arms straight up so that he could pull off my shirt.

“I am dumbass that’s why I am here to raid your closet,” I snapped. It’s sad to say that at six months pregnant I was hormonal as hell. Even though I was a complete bitch at times he still dealt with it and he didn’t snap back.

He just shook his head, “But what about pants and stuff,” he asked as he finally pulled me free of my shirt.

Before I could answer I looked up at him and watched as his eyes traveled down to my chest that was practically over flowing from my bra. I was already a size D so you can say that being pregnant made my breast and ass huge, “Hey stop staring you pig,” I yelled.

“Oh like it’s something I never seen before,” he stated as he dropped my shirt and placed his hands on my shoulders bringing me closer, so that he could wrap his arms around my growing body, “I miss this,” he whispered and I merely nodded my head. I’d missed this too. Holding me tighter to him I felt him press his lips against the top of my head, “I have something to tell you when we go for lunch,” he said as he pulled back a little and went to his closet to grab a shirt.

Coming back with a black T-shirt in hand he made me lift my arms again and then he slipped the shirt over my arms and head. When the shirt was over my head I asked, “What do you have to tell me?”

“It’s a surprise,” he said as he smoothed the shirt over stomach, splaying his fingers over the large mound, “So where do you want to eat,” he asked as he pulled his hand away.

I was starting to have my weird cravings again and I was in the mood for some type of sea food, “How about Red Lobster,” I asked him as I stepped back from him.

“Sure,” he said as he took a step back too and walked out of the room. I knew it was still hard on him for being just friends, but it was hard on me too when all I wanted to do most of the time was be in his arms.

Since the weather was nice outside and Yew York was starting to warm up we decided to walk the couple of blocks to the restaurant. All the way there Syn was just too sweet and caring. He would ask me every now and then if I needed a break or if I was okay and I loved him even more. He dotted on me and I liked it.

Once there we quickly got sits since I was pregnant and I got extra attention from people from how big I looked. When the hostess left Syn grinned at me and I smiled back, “Maybe you should stay pregnant all the time so we can get service faster. Even my rock status doesn’t give me seats as fast at that,” he said with a smile and I laughed back at him.

After we had ordered a handful of dishes because I couldn’t decide what I wanted more I turned to Syn and asked, “So what was it that you had to tell me?”

Before he spoke the waiter sat down our drinks and when he left Syn spoke, “Well I have some good news,” he stated.

“About what,” I asked a little nervous.

“Well you know when Lucky said that she was pregnant by me,” he started and I just nodded my head, “Well come to find out that she wasn’t pregnant and Jimmy found out that we even didn’t even sleep with each other.”

I mind was blogged by the news, “How did you find all of this out,” I questioned.

“Jimmy and the guys were hanging out and Lucky came over to talk to Zacky,” he started.

“Zacky, it figures,” I mumbled.

“Hey let me finish,” he said and then continued on, “Anyway when they went to talk Jimmy had to go to the bathroom, but as he was going to the bathroom and he them talking and so he just happened to stop when he heard your name. I guess the just of it was that Lucky was using me to get back at you and me and Zacky was helping her. We didn’t even sleep together they just set it up that way, but I guess he couldn’t do it any more because he saw how happy you made me,” He finished.

I looked into my glass of water and tried to process what he said. I still didn’t trust Zacky, but he and Syn being friends made it difficult. I mean I may end up in his life and Zacky has been there longer than me. I didn’t know what to do, but the food came and I just decided to eat.

After I stuffed myself full Syn asked for to go boxes just because he knew I would want some later. After the food was packed away and paid for we made our way back to his apartment for the night. I didn’t want to go home by myself and his place was closer so we just walked back.

Once there Syn placed the bags of food in the refrigerator he came back into his bedroom to help me undress. Lately he had been doing what I asked and I was finding it cute and loving. When I just wanted to spend time with him he wouldn’t let the guys or anything else come between us. It was like he was finally getting it through his head that we had to get to know each other and we were.

As I slide into the covers to lay down for a nap he slide in behind me and adjust me until he knew I was comfortable. He knew that the baby was getting big and more active as he placed his hand on my growing stomach. Soon we felt the baby kick and more around and we both sighed in content and love.

I soon found my eyes drooping and right as I felt them close completely I thought I heard him say, “I love you and one day you’ll be my wife…” before I could hear the rest I was out.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys sorry for the long wait, but here it is. I am slowing getting back to writing all my updates. Sex and Betrayed are next in line. I hope to have sex done, but tonight (maybe). Thanks for being understanding and giving me time to get back into teh swing of things.

Queenie

Oh and check out my site.

fanficpassion