Status: Updated 10/2

In Love With a Stripper

New Day

(Robbi's POV)

I was sitting in the living room of Gerard’s waiting for Jynx to finish getting the snacks ready. She had called and asked if I wanted to spend time together and I had agreed. It had been a while since we seen each other and with all the crap that was happening in our lives at the moment and for her side she was getting fed up.

She told me about how her dad had came to see her along with her mom and that pissed me off. I mean the man never wanted anything to do with her and now he wants to be the father figure. Plus the crap he said about being scared was a lie. He just did want to be a family and we both knew it.

I had told her about how me and Syn where getting to know each other better and about my new found friendship with Zacky. I told her about him loving Syn and her eyes just got big and her mouth hung wide open, but that I was tired of being around the guys all day everyday. We both wanted and needed breaks and after we had talked about our problems we had decided to watch movies and pig out.

I was piling up movies we could watch for our little movie-thon when she came in carrying all the sweet goodies we were going to consume and asked, “Are you ready for our little night of fun?”

“Yeah, I am thanks for inviting me,” I responded.

“No need to thank me. We’re friends and we haven’t seen each other in weeks. I was tired of just phone calls I wanted my best friend and now I have her,” she said as she sat down beside me and hugged me to her side.

“I know what you mean I missed you too, but so much stuff has been going on with both of us and look at me. I am the size of a horse and you are only what about two months behind me in pregnancy and your still slim. It makes me hate you,” I joked.

“Ah yes the joys of being tall,” she smiled and gently bumped my side. “So which movie are we watching first,” she then asked.

“Well I was thinking that we should just look at some fine sexy men, so ‘Stomp the Yard’ is first,” I told her and went to put the DVD into the player.

It was somewhere between the first movie and the third or four when I fell asleep and I don’t know what happened after that. I just woke up next to a warm body pressed against mine. Their chest to my back and from the arms around me I noticed that it was Syn, “What,” I groaned when I twisted around to face him while rubbing my eyes.

“Hey Baby,” he said as he kissed lips.

“Hey Babe,” I responded and looked around the softly lit room and noticed that I was back at his apartment, “How did I get here,” I asked confused. I noticed that the soft light was coming from outside it was dawn.

“Gerard called me after he came home to find you guys passed on the couch. He told me that you were going to stay, but I wanted to come and get you. I got so use to falling asleep in my arms…Awe man I am becoming a pussy,” he said as he scooted up the bed to set up against the head board and then he brought me back against his chest.

“You’re not a pussy and you’re not becoming one,” I told him as I snuggled up closer to him. “Though I am glad to be here you could have left me there and you could have stayed too.”

“I know I just wanted to be in my place with my girl and relax,” he said as he kissed my forehead.

I looked up into his face, “Oh so now I am your girl, huh? When did this happen,” I asked.

“Well yeah you are my girl and it happened when I put this on your finger,” he explained and lifted up my left hand.

I was shocked beyond belief. On my left ring finger was a ring that I had pointed out to him when we had went shopping just before we had broken up the first time. It was a light green birth month gem for August and just on either side on the gem where white gold wings set on a simple white gold band, “When did you get this,” I wondered. I could feel tears running down my face.

“I got it when Jynx told me how to get you back. She told me that if I really knew and loved you then I would know what to do for you and I do know and love you. I know that your favorite colors are purple and black. I know that you like simple cute things like this ring. I know that you love the smell of rain and that you will play in it every chance you get. I know that you hate the winter unless there is snow. I know that if you got your way that you would eat chocolate animal crackers every day and…,” he took a pause to breathe in, “And I know that you love me and that you know me inside and out. That you want to spend the rest of your life with me and marry me,” he finished.

I gasped and pushed myself up until I was sitting crossed legged in front of him and he did the same, “Brian, I…” I started but couldn’t finish.

He grabbed my face in between both of his hands, “I know you’re scared, scared that I may hurt you, leave you, or do something else stupid. I know that my record isn’t clean, but I love you and I want you for the rest of my life.” He leaned forward and started kissing my tears away before he kissed my lips and I knew then and there that his words where true.

After he kissed my lips I climbed onto his lap where I held and close to me and whispered in his ear, “I love you too and I want to be with you for the rest of my life as well.” I felt his arms tightened around me more before his lips crashed down to mine. This was a great way to start a new day.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys posting this while I can. Hope that you like it. Sorry for the long waits, but my internet keeps going in and out and we are trying to get a new company. So thanks for waiting again. More updates to come.

One,

Queenie