Status: Updated 10/2

In Love With a Stripper

Something's Off

(Robbi's POV)

The doctor had came in and was talking to me now. I tried to focus on what he was saying, but all I could think about was my baby at the moment. Syn wouldn’t tell me anything. He said it was best if the doctor explained everything to me before I had a chance to go with him to see our little boy.

“Ma’am if he makes it tonight he has a better chance of making it. Seeing as he is bigger than most preemies his weight and development should help in that,” the doctor said.

I looked up at his words, “What about his weight and development,” I asked.

“Yes, in rare cases like yours we get preemies would ascend the normal weight, which means you would have had a larger than normal baby when born at full term. Also, with his development he is doing fine as well. It’s just with preemies that their lungs are not as strong as we would like them and that’s why it’s so important for him to make it within his first 24 hours. By you taking good care of yourself while you were pregnant it will in turn help him out in the long run,” the doctor explained to me.

“So, all he has to do is survive the first 24 hours and the longer he survives the better his chances of living increase,” I questioned.

“Yes,” the doctor simply answered. When I looked at him name badge it read G.M. Smith, M.D.

I took a deep breath in relief, “So what caused the labor Dr. Smith,” I asked really wanting to know.

Dr. Smith gave me a small smile, “It’s a miracle that he even exists. You see the lining of your walls were weak to begin with and when the egg implanted itself it did so partially. Usually when that happens the body will just flush it out, but again like I said your case is rare, yours didn’t. It allowed the embryo to grow. You’re lucky that he even made it this far,” the doctor told us and in shock me and Brian turned to look at each other.

“We’re lucky to even have him,” I said to Syn as I closed my eyes and laid back.

“Mrs. Haner are you okay,” I heard Dr. Smith asked me in a worried voice.

I opened my eyes back up, “Yes, I have hope now. I just wanted to relax in it,” I told him.

I watched as he gave me another small smile, “Well I better go and check on the little fella. He sure has won over the hearts of all the nurses,” He said as he turned away from us.

“Wait,” yelled out and he paused to look back at me.

“Yes?”

“When can we see him,” I asked.

“Well you can’t hold him just yet, but in a few hours after you rest more you can go up and see him,” he told me as he finally left.

Once the door completely closed I turned to Syn, “We have to call Jynx and Gee and let them know what’s going on. Oh and don’t think I didn’t miss the doctor calling me Mrs. Haner either.”

He gave me a smile, “Well they wouldn’t allow anyone that wasn’t family in so I said that you were my wife. Plus calling you Mrs. Haner sounds really sexy,” he smirked trying to make me smile, but it caused me to tear up. He grabbed me by the face and brought me closer to his, “Don’t worry baby he’ll make it, but in the mean time we need to name him and call every one and let them know what’s going on, okay,” he asked and I nodded my head.

After I was able to stop crying I asked Syn to give me my cell so that I could call Jynx. She had told Zacky that she would call around lunch to see what was going on and as I looked at the time on my cell I knew that it was way past that time and thought that it was odd.

When we had first came into the hospital it was in the wee hours of the morning and she and Gerard had left right before nine so I know that even if she was tired she would have called or she would have Gerard do it. I got uneasy because I knew that we always kept our word to each other always and I mean always. We called when we said we would. So, when she didn’t I got a little worried.

I called her cell first and there was no answer. So, I then called Gee and when there was no answer from him either I decided to call their house line and once again no answer. Something was off I just knew it. Syn looked at me and asked, “Are you okay?”

“Brian, something’s wrong,” I told him. He knew by me calling him by his first name that something was serious.

“What is it? Are you okay,” he rushed back to my side after getting off the phone.

“No, I’m okay. It’s Jynx and Gee they’re not answering their phones,” I told him.

“Maybe they’re busy,” he told me and I shook my head.

“Brian, it doesn’t matter if they are in the middle of sex she always calls when she says she is. Now I am telling something is wrong and I want you to go to their house. It’s not that far from here and take Matt and Zacky with you,” I ordered him.

“Are you for real,” he asked shocked that I wanted him to leave.

“Yes Brian and take Matt and Zacky with you. Jimmy and Johnny are here so I will be okay. Just do what I asked you to please,” I begged.

He just stared at me for a long time before he gave in, “Okay only for you,” he said before he walked out the door and leaving to go check on Jynx for me. I just hope that they’re were just having sex or passed out and nothing was really wrong.
♠ ♠ ♠
hey guys I know I have been gone for a while. Just been really busy working and trying to start my own biz at the same time. I hope the chapter was good. Red and my other stories will be next.

Queenie