Status: New Story, Comment + Subscribe<3

Mystery Girl

Five

Alex POV:

I have to admit I wasn’t to happy when Lauren said she couldn’t come to see Justin with me next weekend, she was more obsessed then I was, even though I never said it to her face, it just didn't seem right her not coming. Guess I’ll have to invite Chloe then doesn’t it? Better ring her then.

Chloe: Hello?
Alex: Hey Chloe! You alright?
Chloe: Yeah I’m fine thanks, you?
Alex: Yeah I’m good, are you free next Sunday? Seventh of august?
Chloe: Think so, why?
Alex: You’ve got to come with me to see Justin next weekend!
Chloe: ergh, why can’t you invite Lauren?
Alex: She’s busy with her family for the day, plus no one loves me as much as you do.
Chloe: and what do I get in return?
Alex: a hug? (laughs)
Chloe: nooopeeee, mcdonalds?
Alex: alright, your on. Thanks!
Chloe: no problem, bye!
Alex: Bye!


Yay! Chloe’s coming with me to see Justin! I’m actually so excited all over again, just wish that Lauren was coming with me.

(Skip to August 7th)

Whoop! It was August 7th! The day me and Chloe were going to see Justin again! Only last week was there news about Justin coming back to find his ‘mystery girl’. I’d get to spend a lot more time with him this time, instead of squeezing it in, in five minutes! Whoo!

Chloe had stayed over to save having to wake up extra early this morning, cause we were that lazy.
‘Chloeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!’ I shouted, shaking her shoulders.
‘Heyy! I’m up, chill girl!’ She replied, sleepily.
I put my ipod onto my dock, and put it on Bieber shuffle, I couldn’t help but have a couple of random dancing outbursts in every song, but hey I was a Belieber, I’m allowed to.

Normal POV:

Instead of seeing Justin I was meeting some of my family I had never met before. I'd made family tree's in the past, but its no good just writing the information down and not knowing anything about them, thats why my family organised today.

I decided to put my Justin Bieber top on, just to remind my mum on who I was missing out on.
♠ ♠ ♠
Just a short filler :)

LaurenBieber2010
@Lozz1996