Status: New Story, Comment + Subscribe<3

Mystery Girl

Six

Alex POV -

Chloe wasn’t a belieber like me and Lauren were, so she didn’t own any clothes with his face on, so she just dressed normally, boring!! I grabbed my black skinnys, black converse and Justin Bieber top, brushed my hair, and then had to wait ages for Chloe.
‘Chloeee! Come on, We NEED to go!’ I moaned.
‘Okay, I’m coming!’ She shouted from in the Bathroom.
‘Well Hurryyy!’ I shouted.
Finally she emerged from the Bathroom, in jeans, grey top, with a loose blue shirt over it. Damn, she dressed boring.
I grabbed her arm and dragged her out of the house, with all the things I would need. Phone, check. Ipod, check. Money, check. My sexy self, check! Whoop, I was ready!

We arrived at the bus stop the exact same second the bus pulled up to the stop. That’s what I call perfect timing, ey? The bus journey was like an hour long, so it definitely was a good thing I brought my ipod, Chloe had nothing to do, cause she was that cool, but from pure boredom she sat and listened to all of Justin’s songs on my ipod happily.

An hour later we finally got off the bus and were in town, where Justin was meant to be coming for his meet and greets. There were signs with his sexy face on everywhere with arrows pointing where to go next and this totally reminded me of the One Less Lonely Girl Video! After following arrow after arrow, we got to the place Justin was at. There was a short queue this time, but the time with Justin had been extended to twenty minutes. Each girl seemed to take so long; it kind of made me depressed. I so wish Lauren was with me now! The things we would be talking about now!

Justin’s POV:

I felt like I’d been sitting in the same room for so long. Of course I loved my fans, and they were all so beautiful to meet, but my mind just always seemed to drift to that girl I met three months ago. I loved that picture of the two of us on my phone, I just kept staring at it. We just seemed to get on so well, messing around the time we were together, and damn she was a cutie! I really hope I get to see her face again, because all these girls are no good at pretending to be her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hardly any of Lauren's POV, but there's a lot in Alex's, and smidge of Justins :)
There will be more Lauren in the next one, and Justin may even be back! Who knows? ;)
A lot of chapters will get posted today, because I'm so bored at home!

I need some comments if you guys want future chapters!
LaurenBieber2010
@Lozz1996