Status: New Story, Comment + Subscribe<3

Mystery Girl

Eight

Justin POV:

I had to find that beautiful girl, I'd just been on the phone to, who i'd dm'd, and followed on twitter. I promised, and I keep my promises.

'So, err, are you going to my concert in March?' I asked.
'No, mum says it's a waste of money, so I can't, Lauren's going though.' She half smiled.
'Oh, how about if I keep in contact with you and send you tickets?' I said, with a smile on my face.
'I would.. yeah I'd like that, but you don't have to Justin.' She said, looking down.
'Hey! I want you to go, and if we keep in contact we could meet up and stuff.'
I knew I only wanted to see her friend, but without Alex I had no way of seeing her, this was my only chance, and atleast I could see her smile. I pulled out one of my pens, and signed a card with my picture on, then put my number very small on the right hand side.
She smiled at me, then looked like she was going to cry. Wow, I still have that affect on people?

I got up and hugged her tightly, she was warm, and really cuddly actually.
'Thank you Justin.' she mumbled.
'It's okay, you smile, I smile.' I replied, remembering that incident with Lauren on the phone.
'Time's up girls.' Kenny said.
I nodded at Kenny, and then slowly loosened my grip on Alex, and handed her the card.
'Oh, Okay, bye Justin.'
'Bye, call me.' I smiled, and Alex and her friend walked out the exit.

I'm so glad Chloe agreed to see Justin with me, otherwise I would have never gone to see Justin today. Okay I might not have been this mystery girl Justin was looking for, but I felt as though I had a small place in his heart. I didn't do a single thing for Justin to be so lovely to me, he gave me a hug, and gave me his number to keep in contact and for tickets to his Concert in March, that I wasn't allowed to go to, and I think that it just proves to all the haters in the world, Justin has the biggest heart going and cares so much about all his fans. He loves all his beliebers so much, literally every single one of us, and his just...

To Amazing For Words.

Me and Chloe were back at my place now, and we were shattered. As soon as we got back, we chucked ourselves on the sofas, flicked our shoes off, and put our feet up. We watched a bit of TV before heading out to mcdonalds. One because I owed Chloe one, and two because I fancied one.
♠ ♠ ♠
So Justin wants to meet up with Lauren, and his using Alex to get to her?
Comment&Subscribe x

LaurenBieber2010
@Lozz1996