What Happened To All Of The Toliet Seats?

Someone Done Stole Our Toliet Seats!

I never thought in my life anyone would want to steal the world’s supply of toilet seats.
Well I was wrong because it happened!
All the toilet seats went missing over night…everywhere. None left in the U.S, or any other country for that matter. The world went into a rampid movement to make more, but there weren’t enough managed to be produced. That kind of mass production took a lot of work and time. Not to mention the few that were made were so expensive only people of Oprah and Dr. Phil’s status were able to afford them. You think there nice now huh? Two nice people willing to give away money, advise, and cars. You should see them fight over a toilet seat…its ridiculous. Still the question remained who took the seats and why!?

“Jared come on what kind of prank are you pulling now stealing the toilet seats,” Alliyanna screeched aloud to her brother!?

“What do you mean Ally? We called truce remember,” Jared spoke groggily as he started to wake up.

“I can’t pee Jared! And I am not sitting on that sick, disgusting, germ covered porcelain toilet,” she snapped, “where the fuck are they!?”

“Your fucking crazy! You probably just took some kind of pill and can’t see them…or your delusional. Look I’ll get up and show you,” Jared got up wearing a shirt and boxers and lead Alliyanna to his restroom.

Opening the door and taking a look for himself he started to mumble aloud.

“What the…your right Alliyanna,” he yelled in shock, “someone done broke in and stole our toilet seats!”

Alliyanna laughed at her brother’s country accent.

“Dumb fuck. Lets just go to the Home Depot and we can get a new ones….but first let me call and ask Ariel to use her toilet before we leave,” Alliyanna picked her phone and carefully dialed Ariel’s number from memory.

Before Ariel could say a thing once she picked up Alliyanna went into a five-minute rant about the toilets….

“so…I was wondering could I borrow your toilet?”

Ariel laughed but sighed asking Alliyanna if she had seen the news. Of course Alliyanna and Jared had never watched the news. Under Ariel’s order, however, she turned it on. The headline under emergency news read “MISSING TOLIET SEATS!”

Alliyanna couldn’t help, but giggle at this. Never in her life would she have expected to see that on the news.

Alliyanna hung up the phone and in dire emergency used her shower to pee in.

It took years, but the toilet seat epidemic ended, and everyone had toilet seats again.
But, no one forgot about the missing toilet seats not ever. Everyone still wonders to this day whether aliens exist or not, because how else did MILLIONS of toilet seats go missing?
♠ ♠ ♠
If its crappy sorry. I liked the idea and ran with it, please don't leave hateful comments. Constructive critism (sp?) welcomed. Thanks Meranda