Status: Rated 'R' for strong language and some disturbing elements

False Angel

II

“I wonder if they have a new angel yet.”

Ash stared at the stage, his two wings wrapped around him, “Who gives a shit.”

I stared him and sighed, “There’s no auguring with him. I should be happy that I can sit by him, he’s usually in the corner by himself.

“Attention angels!”

“I guess we’ll find out.”

Nolan walked out onto the stage, his usual cigarette in his mouth and a suit on. “We have another angel!”

Cheering could be heard from every mouth except mine and Ash’s. As I looked around the totally white room everyone looked generally excited.

I looked at Ash and frowned.

“Introducing our newest angel, Lucy O’Connor.”

A girl about my age walked out onto the stage, her red hair actually went with her gray wings. Her face showed that she was confused.

“She didn’t volunteer?”

“You know most don’t, don’t be naïve.”

I glared at him, “Shut the hell up. I am not naïve.”

“Make her feel at home, she is one of you now.”

I looked back up at her, “Poor girl”

~

“Did you see the new girl?”

I looked up from my coffee, “No Sky, I did not see the girl named Lucy who happens to be an archangel like Ash.”

Sky frowned, “You could have said yes. Meanie.”

“This is more fun. Where is the chick anyway? I was goin to say hi.”

“I don’t know. After the ceremony she kina just disappeared.”

“Hmmm….I’ll talk to you later.” I messed up his hair as I walked away, “There’s only one place I would go if I wanted to disappear.”

~

I opened the door to the roof, the breeze felt good against my two black wings. I opened them up for the first time all day. “Hey Lucy, you up here?”

The silence seemed to answer my question, as I walked closer to the edge of the twenty story building. I placed my feet over the edge and smiled at the sunset. “I hear you Lucy, just come out.”

“How the fuck did you hear me?”

I smiled at the girl, “I didn’t. Hi, I’m Celeste everyone calls me Light though.”

“Why’d you come find me?”

“Cause I know how you feel and I wanna be your friend. Watcha say, wanna give it a go?”
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi this is my first chap for the story! like Sheikara said i hope you guys like it as much as we do! :)