Status: Active

Crazy

The Truth Is

"Craig leaves today. As much as I want him to stay, I know it's great that he's leaving.

Maybe then Craig can get back to the real world, maybe then he can find a real woman.

Someone who is perfect for him, someone not crazy.

Someone who isn't me.

I'm too much for a guy like him.

He needs someone who brings out all those wonderful qualities that i fell in love with.

Craig kept saying, he would see me as soon as I got out, but no one knows when that is.

I shouldn't even be here now.

No one knows how long I am to be here. Not even you doc.

So that may never happen.

Craig could be waiting a week, or he could be waiting forever.

What if you guys find me 100% insane with no way of getting out of it?

What if I get taken to a real nut house?

What would Craig do?

Would he move on with his life like nothing ever happened between the two of us?

Or would he come to visit me?

Personally, I would hope he would forget about me.

He deserves so much more.

And thankfully, I am not a very memorable person.

I'm easy to forget."

"Why do you say that Chloe?" The doctor asked, "You and Craig both think neither of you are good enough for each other. He says you're too good, and you say he's too good. You both are good for each other."

I looked at Dr. Carls shocked.

Normally she just listens quietly and asks a few questions.

But this time around she was bold.

She actually said what she had been thinking.

"If I have any power on how much longer you'll be here, it will be short. Craig is what is healing you, not me, so you being here with out him is useless." She wrote something down on her yellow pad.

All I really wanted to do was see what she was scribbling on that pad.

I honestly hoped she would put INSANE. I knew what I was why was everyone else avoiding the truth.

They were telling me to 'get better.'

"It's just, I've never felt this way with any one before. For once in my life I feel like I'm worth something, and I'm not a burden to society or my wealthy mother.

It feels amazing to know that one person is thankful that you woke up in the morning.

Craig give's me that drive.

"Speaking of Craig, let's cut this short. You go say goodbye, and we'll comeback to this when he leaves." Dr. Carls walked over to me and pulled me into a hug, "It's going to be fine."

As I held onto the door knob, all my insecurities started to creep through.

This was it.

Time to say goodbye to Craigery Micheal Owens